He was waiting for the rain to stop.

Michael's p.o.v

   I was rushing to get to my job interview when it started to rain.Just great.It was already six in the morning and it just had to rain when I finally go outside to get a job.I went inside a near by cafe so I won't get even more wet.I had to go to the bathroom to"try" and get myself dry.What was even worse was that my binder got wet. "I knew I should of packed an extra pair of close." I say quietly to myself.

   I get out of the bathroom and order a coffee to wake me up.I sit next to the window to watch the rain and wait for it to stop.I sigh knowing that I'll be late I still had four more blocks to walk and it was pouring down.

Chris's p.o.v

   I watch a man run into the cafe I can tell he's going to be here for awhile because he just sat next to the window staring watching the rain. I liked the way how his hair was still driving from the rain.He slowly drank his coffee and looked disappointed. "Hey Chris what you thinking about?" My sister asks me and I snap out of thought. "N-nothing." I say as I take another sip of my coffee.

   She looks over at the guy I was staring at and smirks."Oh I see." I look away and blush. "S-stop making t-that face." She doesn't even have to say anything to make me feel embarrassed. "What face?" She says as her smirk starts to grow even more. "L-Luna stop it." I say as I look away and start to chug my coffee now so we can leave.

   "Aw~come on your not going to ask for his number lover boy." She says as I start to head for the door staging her along with me.My face now looks like a tomato. "S-shut up a-we have to go met up with d-dad to get a present for mom for her birthday day." I say as we use the umbrella to shelf is from the rain as we start walking down the sidewalk.I just hope to see that man soon I think as my cheeks go pink.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far.