Why Dont You Love Me?

"But I don't want to take something

That never was mine,

Fill in blank spaces

With more dotted lines,

One thing I can promise,

When all the smoke clears

Just look in that window,

And you find me here..."

Lucy finishes as she smiles at the crowd.

It was karaoke night at the guild so everyone was singing away the night. Everyone was giving a try at the mic tonight. People who I never thought would try it like, Erza, Levy, Laxus, even Happy tried it! It was crazy! Everyone was so happy and there wasn't much fighting so far to my disappointment...

"Hey! Natsu!" I hear Lucy shout as she runs over to me.

"Lucy! Great job! You actually sounded okay!" I say jokingly as she lightly hits my head.

"Your really calm today aren't you?" She laughs a bit.

"Yeah I guess I'm in more of a mature mood right now" I say smiling. I actually never have things like that happen. Mature mood? Please! I've just had some things running though my mind that have cause me to calm down for the time being.

"So who's next?" Mira calls from the stage. I hear an evil laugh beside me as I turn to stare at Lucy in horror. I knew she was going to do it some time tonight but I'm not ready!

"Natsu wants to try!" She shouts as I quickly stand up.

"No I don't!" I say as I start to run out of the room.

"Aye! Happy agrees with Lucy!" Happy says as he wraps his tail around me and starts to drag me back.

"Happy!!! I'll make you and Lucy pay for this!!" I shout as Lucy laughs.

"Aww come on Natsu! Just do the song! Even I sang so you can sing one song!" I hear Gray say aways away. I blush slightly before shaking it away.

"Fine" I pout.

"YYYAAAYYY!!" Lucy shouts as she drags me on the stage. "Do you want to do your favorite?" She asks as I nod my head shyly. She smiles, then grabs herself a microphone and me one.

"Hey Mira! Track 47!" She says as Mira nods her head and the music starts.

I really start to mentally freak out as my first line comes up. I relax a bit though once I close my eyes and just listen to the music.

"See I can't wake up

I'm living a nightmare

That keeps playing over again" I say the first line as I open my eyes and look around.

"Why don't you love me?

Touch me, tell me I'm your everything

The air you breathe

And why don't you love me baby?

Open up you heart tonight

'Cause I could be all that you need" I sing as my eyes skim around all the faces.

Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus, Cana, Romeo, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Pantherlily, Mavis, Elfman, Lisanna, A few of Lucy's celestial spirits, Gramps, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Macao, Jet and Droy, and Alzack and Bisca were a bunch of the faces I glanced at while trying to calm down.