When i was a little girl ep 1

"Mommy! Mommy look!" A little girl running up into her mom's big hug. "I drew a picture of you!" She smiled big, her mom pats the little girls head and said "Wow! Mommy looks very beautiful you draw so good Lamai" her mom said. Lamai giggles "of course! Mommy is super pretty!" She hug her mom tightly. (1 week later) "Lamai! I got something to tell you" Lamai mom said Lamai suddenly jumped then ran down stairs to see her mom. "A surprise?!" Lamai squeaks, her mom giggles "yes, it's a very great surprise" lamai's mom softly touches her tummy "you're going to be a big sister!"  Lamai eyes widen with excitement and Happiness "a baby!? I'm going to be a big sister!!" She hops around. Lamai snuggles softly on mommy's belly.

( 3 years later) lamai is opening her Christmas present that dad bought her while Dao lamai's little sister is opening her present form mom.  As they open together Lamai  has gotten color pencils and a small sketch book, then Dao has gotten a small play toy mic. Lamai said "wow! Dao can I hear you sing?" Dao turns red of embarrassment, "please?? I really want you to sing! Just for meeee????" Dao smiles "okay just only for you" she said. Dao puts her toy mic near her mouth, Dao started singing jingle bells. "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!~" she said dancing. Lamai clapped after when Dao is done singing "your so cute! And good!" She softly pinched her cheeks "How could you sing so good and dance at the same time!"  Dao replied "It's because I've been watching k -pop Idols!" She smiled, lamai looks at Dao "do you want to be a k-pop idol when you grow up?" Dao nodded "then I will be your number one fan!" Lamai hugged Dao.

(10 years later) "its been so long since I visited grandma in Thailand.." lamai sighed. "Hm.. I'm going to watch TV" she sit on the couch then turned on then TV -Show host: hello! Welcome to the Q&A show! Tonight in Korea our guest for today is!!! Ba DAM!! "Star!" Also known as "DAO WANG!!" (Audience claps) Yep that's my little sister.. Before 10 years my parents decide to move out and go into Korea for a better job. Then suddenly she became a K-pop idol.. that's great for her.  I.. suddenly been getting jealous of all the love she is having.. and I as a artist, positing my art online got nothing like her. -Show host: so how did u became a k-pop idol star? Dao replies "it's all because of my hard working parents! And my Artistic big sister! They helped me train and give me a lot of love" lamai  rolled her eyes.

  (Later at 9 pm) Dao opens the front door "hi big sis" she waved, Lamai waved back "hey, I was just watching the show Q&A" Lamai looked at Dao, Dao said " the one I was on?" She laugh "yep" replied Lamai. "Gosh being a idol is so tiring" Dao lays on the other side of the couch, "aye it's your dream saying the idol her self" says Lamai. "Oh yea! We're staring our new school tomorrow so we better sleep early" lamai says. "Oh right!" Dao rushes into her room "good night!" Lamai walked into her room "good night" both girls shuted thier doors. You must have been confused about our age.. I'm 17 turning 18 next month and Dao is 15 turning 16. Three years apart. Well I should be heading to sleep for my new school tomorrow.. See u soon.