Circus Act Boyxboy

My name is Cody Winslow. I am a 15 year old boy. Ive always had a wierd obssesion with the circus. OK well now you idiots know all you need to know about me right? Good. My back story? Well thats not any of your damn bussiness. Hmmm oh one more thing. I'm Gay.

I saw a flyer for a circus tonight fall from the wall onto the floor. I picked it up off the concrete ground. It was cold out here. Should be it is fall out here. I shiver readin the flyer. It read :

         The Creepers Circus

from 9:00 pm-10:00 pm

Come and see our family. Sarah the spider girl, Zack the healer,Missy the mermaid, and Mason the crazy black blooded demon. Come one come all. HAHAHAAHHHAHA.

Wierd i thought shoving the flyer in my pocket. Of course im going. I flipped my shaggy black hair to the side and out of my crystal blue eyes. I blew and could see it. I told you its cold. I walked around the corner of the broken down building and bumped into some one. He had the most memsmerizing green eyes and an old tattered top hat on top of his head.  He had brown shaggy hair and his green eyes were hidden behindblack dark rimmed glasses.He had a crookjed goofy smile on his face as he titled his head.

"You alright?" I asked

He just nodded his head smiling before getting up and ruuning off.

"SEE YA TONIGHT" He yelled

Wait what? maybe he saw my flyer and was going to the circus too. eh. I got up and trudged the rest of the way to my house.