Blood Moon Ch 1

You are one....one of a kind.

You can save your bloodline, or let it perish.

You're hunger for vengeance still runs through your veins.

You will not perish, not here...not now, not when you are so close.

WAKE UP!

I groaned "Ugh my head, what did I hit?" I rubbed the back of my neck and felt a bump,struggling to pick my self up. "Where the hell am I?" scanning my surroundings, I see a bunch of tall trees surrounding me. "Why am I here again?" I muttered in annoyance, my stomach started to roar. "Yea..that's right" I blushed, I began to smell my surrounds for a target. My nose picked up a target 7 miles from me. I faced the sky to see a full blood moon towering over the trees. "That means my powers should be stronger at this time" I smirked while making a fist.

I used my super speed to track down my target, I spotted a young woman wondering in the woods with a flashlight. I hid in the shadows waiting to strike, but I heard my stomach roar. "Whose there?" the lady flashed her flashlight at the tree I was hiding behind. I felt fear in her voice, I almost lost control of myself. She was so close I can practically smell her blood. My (e/c) eyes turned into a crimson red, I felt my fangs growing. I was about to pounce but then I felt another presence. It didn't feel like a human, it felt like something more sinister aura fill in the vicinity. I grew afraid of what it was the miasma was seeping of blood lust with the intent to kill, I was so terrified I wanted to run away. My legs were rooted the ground frozen in terror. Then I heard a scream, I poked my head from behind the tree and see the girl lying on the forest floor with blood everywhere. I look to see a tall man standing before her with tendrils appearing from his backside. He turns in my direction, I felt my heart burst out my chest. I turned around and ran as quickly as I could. Who was that being? Why was he here?

I growl in frustration. That doesn't matter, he took my kill! MY.....KILL!. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't see a log and tripped over it. "Fuck.."I cried..holding my knee. The tall man appeared in front of me and just stared.. I guess this is the end, I stared at the man with anger, pain and mostly..fear. "Do your worst!" I screamed, turning away accepting my fate. The tall man just tilted his head, I looked at him with concern. "I said do your worst Monster!"

The tall man just stared, black tendrils came from behind him they edged closer towards me. I hissed at one of the tendrils and it retreated back into the man. A black tendril wrapped around my waist and picked me up. "Put me down you beast!" I shouted while hitting the tendril, the tendril brought me face to face with the faceless man.

*But you told me to do my worst child* I stopped fighting and stared at the man in shock. "You..You can..h-how can you speak with no mouth?" *I can speak through telepathy* *Now..May I ask what are you child?* "Wouldn't you like to know" I scoffed crossing my hands. BOOM I heard static and I grabbed my ears and screamed in pain. "Ah" I shrieked "Please stop it!" I yelled. Then the static stopped. *I'm sorry child I was merely reading your memories,but there seems to be nothing there.* *Now I am going to ask you again... Who are you and what are you child?*His tendril grew tighter around me. "My name is (Y/N) and I am a-a vampire" The man tilted his head again. * A vampire? I thought it was just a legend..or they all died out?* "Yea..well you better believe baby, we exist" I retorted. "I just so happen to be the last one." I looked down at the ground. *I'm going to bring you to my place, you seem to be quite useful* "Oh yea well I'm not going anywhere w-with-" I started to feel lightheaded. *You must be hungry child am I correct?* I gently nodded my head. *Come with me child* I weakly nodded, feeling defeated. The tall man put me over his shoulder and continued walking in the direction I ran from him. My eyes grew tired and I closed my eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys >///<

I am currently making the next as soon as I publish this one.

Bye reader-chan until we meet again! >3>