My Grandfather

I have a creepy/sad story that happened to me. It's kinda weird that I just realized this...

Just for a quick background story if you care. My grandmother is Asian and is fairly young Around 50-60 years old. She is very strict about things staying clean and hates messes. My grandfather was more relaxed. These are both parents on my mother's side btw. My grandfather isn't actually my mother's father. My actual grandfather and grandmother divorced. I believe he was an alcholic, but things are all good now. He's not an alcoholic anymore. Anyways on to the story.

One day, I was around the age 8. I was at my grandparents house which is a state away from my home. The states are right next to each other and takes about an hour to reach my grandparents house to my house. I called my mother that day and said hi. I wanted to speak to my little sister who was 4 at the time.

Unfortunately she was asleep. I asked if my mother could wake her up so I could at least say hi. Since I stay away for a week usually. But my mother said no. And my grandfather got upset that I asked that. He told me that I should hang up. But I wanted to keep talking to my mother, We started arguing and I had to go to my room.

I hung the phone up and stomped away to my room. I was so upset and confused on why I couldn't talk to my mother. I was on the edge of my bed pouting. My grandfather came in and made me read a book. I was so mad I didn't like to read, But it wasn't like I had a phone or anything better to do So I did. Eventually it was time to go to bed and near my grandparents house there is a train station. And it's very loud but sometimes soothing.

I hated sleeping alone and always slept with my grandmother. But she was sleeping with my grandfather this time. And it was the first time I slept alone in my room by myself. I know that really lame but whatever.

I fell asleep and had a dream about my grandfather. He was like a demon and was chasing me around. I was so scared and I woke up crying. I was too scared to get out my bed to get my grandparents. It was so dark in that room. And I just stayed awake the whole night.

And I realized. 3 years later the same day I had that dream. My grandfather died of lung cancer. I didn't even realize that until now....

So yeah that's my story I'm really sorry if I made it longer that it should've been. 😅😅 Anyways bye bye Sandwiches.