THE CHICKEN PERSECUTION

Long time ago in a close city there was a new kid in the city….me! I was a nice kid that love making friends. I just spoken in english and that is because  I was new and wanted to visit the city going shopping with my family at the shopping mall El Tesoro. I will tell about a day that is just made of bad luck, and it will become worse and worse. But at the end of the story I will learn a lesson that I will never forget.

In addition my family was going to the shopping mall and  first I was there with my bright brown hair and my playful mode. At second was my dad with his black hair and his fun but serious mode. At my dads’ side was third, mom with her dark brown hair and her love for us and shopping. Finally there was my baby brother (that now he isn’t a baby) with his black hair and his cute face. And this actually is my family and I love them.

Sometimes people spoke to me but I badly understood what they said to me, my spanish was very bad. Then, I had the second failure of the day. When I was going up stairs my crocs were stuck on the electric stairs but before it took my foot I got myself off, but we needed to buy some new shoes. I happily ran to Crocs the brand and chose my shoes. When we got out I told my father in a cute voice, "My stomach is zero percent filled. Awwww."

My dad said, "Ok let's goooooooooooo. "

I gladly spoke "ok and thanks dad I love you."

But my mom said "first, we need to buy new shoes."

I said "never!" and I ran away to the food court  without knowing it and I closed my eyes and hit with a wall. I got a tip by myself silently "never close my eyes and run anywhere..."

My dad said, "alright....."

So I said " YAY! I'm so hungry!"

My dad with a meany face said, " But you're grounded." It seems to me a very bad luck day.

I curiously asked, "What we are going to eat?"

Maybe mom happily screamed to me,"Let's eat chicken!"

I happily spoke  "at KCF!"

My dad said "at Frisby."

I said caring for her "I love you but why we are going to eat at Frisby."

I wounder "what is Frisby?"

As soon as I saw the Frisby logo, I ran to my parents and questioned "what are we going to eat?"

My mom said " the combo number 1"

I answered “ok” with a face that I didn't care where to eat. I ran again to Frisby but I forgot the name of the food so I ran to my parents again.

Before I said anything, my mom talked like if I bothered her 100s of times "combo number one...."

I spoke quietly "Sorry...."

My helpful mom talked "is okay" and she put a giant smile.

So I ran for the 2nd time before a chicken stopped me and I moved aside from him trying to escape but I could not. He roared me in spanish "¡comé el pollo, esta rico…ya!" I kicked him hard and ran as fast as I could and for a moment he stayed there like stupid..... but he chased me with his scary and ugly costume. His costume was a big yellow chicken with slippery shoes so he fell thousands of times. Around the ugly chicken there were kids so I ran even much more faster to avoid them. I got closer and closer to the parking lot, I saw some electric stairs to get down, I rushed to my car but I needed the keys. I hopped back to my parents without the chicken-man even noticing, and I got their keys and got to the car closing the car’s door. The chicken’s family fou nd me and they got me a scare jump while I was in the car, I jump so high I barely touched the ceiling. They laughed at me for a few minutes "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Furthermore time when the chicken family was gone my mom and dad came, I was super grounded and we left home from there.

My dad with an obvious tone asked “What did I learn?”

I sadly spoke “I do not need to kick and then run from people without reason of doing it. However it was fun this day!, but I got grounded furthermore than I thought...... In addition I swear that I will never kick a person for instance, if they scream at me or anything bad that they had madero me. Also the only people I will kick are the bad people from the street that you can find anywhere. But this can happen to anyone in the same way maybe. The second bad thing on the day was horrible!"