Chapter 1: After reveal

Post Reveal Season 4
*Kara shows up to Lena's apartment late at night to try and talk to Lena. Lena is just sad now but they are not friends friends but friends*
Lena: "What do you want Kara or should I say supergirl."
Kara: "I just came to ask u for a favor, please Lena"
L: "Why you lied to me this whole time why would I do something for you."
*she lays on her bed with her back facing Kara and tears start to roll down her eyes*
K: "I was going to tell you sooner. Please Lena forgive me look at the security tapes, look at the security tapes on the plane please"
*kara lays next to her*
*long pause*
*lena turns to Kara and cuddles with her*
K: "I only kept the secret to protect you"
*lena looks into Kara's eyes and Kara leans in for a kiss, Lena dodged it and Kara just smiled then Kara woke up*
K: "Oh rao I need to call Alex!"
*calls Alex*
A: "Hey Kara."
K: "I think I'm in love with lena..."
A: "omg really I never knew *sarcastically*."
K: "was it that obvious!"
A: "Yup listen I gotta go DEO matter I don't think we are gonna need you but I'll let you know."
"Ok talk to you later be safe."
*hangs up*
Kara said to herself,"Wow I'm really in love with lena."
————————- The Next Day————————-
Kara is struggling to figure out if she should text lena or actually go to her office
-Kara's POV-
What was that dream about? Oh rao if only it was true- wait what am I thinking lena is my best friend -wait no I -I don't anymore...
James: " Hey earth to Kara. Hello?"
Kara: "Oh hi james sorry I just got a lot on my mind"
J: "Still haven't talked to lena?
K: "w-what w-why would you think that?"
*James gives a look to Kara so that Kara understands what he means*
K: " Is iT REalLy ThAT ObviOus?
J: " Yea just a bit. Listen go talk to her. I know it's been tuff but she will come around"
K: " I don't know James I was supposed to tell her about me the day after what happened with the whole lex thing but I didn't I waited a month till I told her and she actually turned me down... I-its been 2 months already I can already see that once I step in her office she is going to kick me out..."
J: "I know it's stuff Kara but it's a leap of faith. Lena is your world Kara I've never seen you so happy with her and I've never seen Lena so happy with you."
*slight pause*
J: " Listen just take my advice if you want. Go see Lena. Fight for her. Do whatever you can to keep her. Now while you go do that I'm going to finish up my work, I'll talk to you later"
James is right. I should go see her. Oh my rao it's been 2 months already tho..I can't bear to see her breakdown in front of me again. It breaks my heart just seeing her like that. I guess there is only one way to resolve this.
*Kara shows up at LCorp*
Here we go...
*Knock Knock*
Lena: "Come In"