~A magical story begins~

//Hello this is the authur. I wanted to say this is my first time writing a story. I hope u like it. English is not my first language.if there is any mistake please forgive me. I didnt use any 'POV' in these story.Because i wanted it kind of like a story telling. In here for a few moment it was a story then it was
a talk between yoojung and 'a person'. I ònly gave yoojung intruduction , i will gave jimin in next chapter.Thank u for listening to my long intruduction.Let the magical story begin~~~~♡♡//

Once up a magical time.Whao wait right there!there was a war?!The fight has become dangerous...Fire here and there..Sword fighting..dhich dach (sound of sword fighting)These place is freaking scary because of the war beside the forest..Well anyways,as it was going on..a light was shimmering. (A picture of bamboo shining in night)

There was a hut, in that hut a grandma lived there

There was a hut, in that hut a grandma lived there.When she heard noices she wanted to check out.As she was going there..to see what's happening with a torch in her hand.A bright light was coming.💥💥As she was going there to see whats happening..a bright light was coming.She wanted to know about..so she followed the light..

"Where is these light coming from?I should go amd check!" Said Grandma with a suspicious look.As she was following the light,she could see the light was coming from a bamboo.
"Why is the light coming from a bamboo?"said Grandma with a suprise look.

Thank goodness she had an axe with herself.Yeah in ancient time grandmas had axe with and cutting knife with them. Grandma cuts wood that's why she had an axe.Anyways back to these magical story~~
" I should cut the bamboo with my knife" said Grandma in curious look.

She cut off the bamboo.Well you wont believe what she saw after that..*Drum rolls*
"OMG!There is a baby girl inside!" Said Grandma.

Well you must be thinking in that time grandmas knew these words?Well yeah they knew it.

"OH My! She is soo beutiful!" Said Grandma.

She took yoojung to the hutThank goodness the grandma found her.Also thankgoodness the hut was not near that place.

"You will be safe here with me but how did you get inside that bamboo??"said Grandma in a shocking voice.  The baby at that time was sleeping in Grandma arms.

Then she looks at the baby girl.

"Well maybe its a fate, ai dont know

"Well maybe its a fate, ai dont know.But from now on you are my child.I will name you choi Yoojung." said Grandma with a smile in her face.

She was so happy to have her own child. She stayed alone in the hut before meeting yoojung but now she wont be.

"There will be someone to call me mother" She said it with tears in her eyes while carry yoojung in her arms.

As time goes by yoojung was growing up.

"MOM!look what I made,I made a sunflower put." said yoojung with a bright smile.

Her smile can melt my heart so easily.She is becoming more beautiful as she grows up."

"Mom how was my singing with my animals friends?"said  yoojung with  a bright smile in her face.

"Its beautiful my dear"said Grandma with smile in her face.

I still  remeber when she first wore a hanbok.Oh she looked mesmerizing.❤❤

"Mom, I drawed a horse.It is white in colour. Isnt it beautiful?said Grandma with genuine smile.

"My love will come in white horse to take me with him."said yoojung with bright yet shy smile.

I hope my dear can find someone who would love and cherish her from the bottom
Of my heart. I want to find the right person for my daughter, well till then..

"Indeed you will find your love,your  dream prince oneday..until then lets go and eat.You must be hungry right?"said Grandma with smile.

"Yes, mom. Lets go!I am so hungry!"said yoojung with a cute voice.

Till then lets enjoy the time we have.My dear yoojung,My daughter, I wonder what's waiting for you in future?" Said grandma whipe looking at yoojung...

//guys thanks for listening.I want to thank all the mothers who work hard for their child day and night. I love you mom.I am working in chapter 2. Please look forward to it.In that episode you will get to know about jimin and maybe a yoomin moment who knows.I will try to realease new chapter soon but I have studies going round thats why it will take time. I hope you will keep patient. And again thank you and I didnt use purple heart yet because yoojung still doesnt know about them yet.And my question is who is the old women?? Do answer.Do tell me your thoughts too. A magical world a magic begins. See you next time.//