Chapter 1: The beginning

My life has been fairly simple. I work, eat, sleep and repeated those three over and over again. But my work is not like any other. Let me describe it. It's kinda like a workshop or maybe a factory of high end products for import and use locally if a person could afford it. Some people or maybe again a few people consider it as spare parts production company. Well whatever it is I'm in it now and I could never go back to normal life if I ever remember it. Have an idea now? It's kinda vague ain't it.

I work in a laboratory somewhere in Asia. But not your typical lab and you maybe thinking "it's drugs, illegal drugs!" No you're not definitely right but it's not drugs but I'm damn sure it is illegal for what I know. You see what would a rich person do if he or she needs a organ transplant? Well that's easy go to hospital and be over with it. What would a rich person do if he or she wants to have a person or maybe in this case a famous celebrity for himself? Bribe with gifts? Money? Kidnapped? And the list goes on of what ifs of a rich person want to have, damn people with so much money. Well if you're already bored and could not figure out I work or maybe I'm forced to work in a cloning facility. Yeah I know some bullshit right but you're wrong definitely wrong cause they exist for a long time now. People, bad people who wants money find ways to earn that quick million or billion of your a baller like what the kids says these days and yeah cloning is a thing now. It maybe under ground but it's definitely here.

One day at work, "Hey doc! How you doin?" Said the creepy black dude.

"Not much, are they the new originals? They seem pretty young and what heck are they wearing ?cosplay? School uniform? "

"Some sick Japanese fuck is at it again and wants a fresh batch of young ladies."

"Oh man! Idols again just how thirsty is that old dude for this kinda things, doesn't he know that he could always go to their redlight district and save some money. Well whatever, so what's special about these chicks this time?"

"Well for starters they are not Japanese, they are from the Philippines. A sister group of some idol shit group of some sort. But these little bitches were not an easy catch especially that Korean looking bitch and the tiny little screaming monster but the others just passed out after the meds kicks in but damn those two put up a fight." (Point at the two of the five girls lying past asleep)

"So did the black horse dick gang did their thing? You know the sexy time?"

"Man the boss was definitely strict in this one. He'll kill us if we do that. But we did touch some them, I can finally say that they people who saying asian idol shit be virgins are fucking liers. Doc some of them are torn already man nigga damn! Yeah by the way boss said it's a rush order creepy fuck so damn horny can't wait already so you're gonna do special on this one. No easy pluck the pubes and done with this one. You're gonna do the whole enchilada you lucky dog!"

"Hey man it's just part of the job might as well have a little bit of fun."

"Hey doc don't go overboard we have to return them at their crib just the way we took them,damn these bitches have their own freaking building for themselves damn lucky tiny little fucks I wanna do them so bad too but fuck I'm sounding like that sick jap nigga damn!."

Later that night at the Lab...

"Where am I? Where is this? What am I wearing?" Said the girl with long hair with puffy cheeks.

"Oh you're awake, Cj told me you're quite a fighter."

"Who's cj? And what did you do to me and my friends?" Tears fall down her cheeks as she utter words. It was her first time in a situation like this. For a very out going girl it was out of her character but the cold air inside the lab plus being strap down on an operating table can give anybody a definite chill.

"6 foot black guy, the type who does porn, well never mind just lie down and relax, no one's gonna hurt you. I just going to collect some of your body fluids, tissue and may be a little bit of hair and it's over. Don't worry in a few seconds you'll fall asleep and it will be all over."

"No please stop! Don't do this let us go! I'm so scared! MOMMY!!!!!" The girl cried and she even peed a little but as the doc said she quickly fell asleep.

"Oh hell no! did she just pissed herself, Damn! Even in this kind of work no matter what you do someone still gonna piss on you, damn!"

Doc grumble as he wipe the table and mopped the floor of the lab. After cleaning the girl's mess he continued the sample extraction process with the other girls. Some of them screamed , even yelled their hearts out and cried but no one's gonna help them. It's the doc's principle not to take samples while the person is awake so he let the sleeping drug do it's thing then work away. Even though anyone would characterize a person like him to be bad, well he takes pride in what he does and have principles.

The extraction operation took a long time but it was over. All the sample now are being analyze and being integrated to an artificial egg cell which will be then grown to a fully grown human and in this case a clone.

Few hours just passed and some of the cloned girls are now partially formed in little baby like creatures and all of them inside a fluid filled glass cylinder nursing the clone to a certain age that client wants it to be.

To be CONTINUED...

Chapter 2: The reflection