Chapter 1

Annie

Jeez High School sucks. Attaway High is DEFINITELY not going in my memory box. It's just a crowded building full of drama, fake people, and too munch homework. But on the bright side, I have two of my best friends to keep me satisfied and happy throughout the dreadful long days, Jayden and Anna. Jayden and I have been friends for years and Anna and I just recently became friends but it feels like it's been years. No one would ever expect us to become friends. Jayden's the pretty, popular girl, Anna's the smart, creative girl, and me? I'm just the shy girl no one really notices. Sure guys catcall me every now and then, but no one ever likes me. If I were more pretty like Jayden and outgoing like Anna, maybe people would notice. But it's fine, all I need are Jayden and Anna.

As I'm walking into the building, I notice Lilia, Indiana and Madi handing out small fliers to everyone who walks in the back door. Anna turns towards us, "Seriously, we just got back from winter break and they're already advertising their party." I laugh and we watch as Jayden walks (practically skips) up to The Group and hugs them all and gets three fliers. "Here we go again," I mutter to Anna. Jayden walks back and hands both of a flier, while saying two words as she put the flier in our hand... "We're going."

Posting more soon
xx Rose 💞