Theory#1:The lost children

Well,Hallos Bros,This is gonna be about my theories about Five Nights At Freddy's so hope you will like it!
-------------------------------------------------
Okay,So here are some questions that my friends were asking back at school so yeah,here it is:

How did the children got missing?

Well,It is a very obvious question since we know that the murderer disguised himself as Freddy Fazbear and lurked the children and killed them(Like duhh XD)

But how come?Aren't the parents with them?

Oh,that's a confusing question but here is my theory,there are five kids who were friends and yet went to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria for a fieldtrip with their parents,as they arrived,the parents have a meeting somewhere so they told them to stay together at the dining hall,then the murderer fooled the children by telling them that he has a surprise for them but it was just a murder..(poor kids ;-;)

Could Phone Guy be responsible for the murdering of the children?

Pffft,impossible!There's is no way Phone Guy could be the murderer,since the actual murder was already arrested years ago before the Phone Guy started his job(I guess :I)

What do you think could be info of the children to you?

Well,here are some info I made for the lost children:

-Freddy was a British 8-years old aristrocrat son of a middle-class family,he was very good at entertaining and wlecoming guests/visitors,his younger brother is Golden Freddy or as I call him,'Teddy' who was aged around 6...

-Bonnie was a Canadian 7-year old son of a guitarist and a singer,he was very talented in playing instruments and won many talent shows,his ambition was to be a famous band leader

-Chica was an Western-American 6-year old daughter of a widowed baker and her deceased father,she is much influenced by her mother due to her living most of her life with her mother.In present,Chica would always see Freddy as her own son or father

-Foxy was a 6-year old Scottish boy who was orphaned after his parents died at an accident when he was just an infant.He loves pirates and would always play pirates with his other orphan friends.He would always wonder who is his parents

-Golden Freddy(like I said awhile ago),is the younger 6-year old brother of Freddy;unlike his older brother,he is almost anti-socialized,and rather wants to stay/isolate at his room.His parents would always worry about him because of his anti-social behavior,Freddy is always the one who would accompany him at times...
--------------------------
Welp,that all folks!Ask/Comment me anything about Fnaf,Barcy out!