-----

Worn out by the exquisite lecture given by my teacher regarding the apparently considerable length of my nails, I lean on the wall outside my classroom. I hear a clatter of footsteps coming
down the stairs opposite my class. Abhi comes down those stairs, pausing a few steps before me in the corridor; I rest my head on the wall too, closing my eyes and trying not to have eye contact.
"Hey! You're the one who wrote that she wanted a kiss in what you wanted the most at the moment game thingy, right?"
How the fuck does he even have an imagination of askin' me such a thing? And there were lines with it; but I don't wanna have a conversation so, "No, i didn't."
"I know you did it, so c'mon, just tell the truth,"
Even if i did do it, how did he ever come across getting knowledge of It?" Oh, the truth is that I don't really know why you are nagging me 'bout such a thing and what brings you the thought of it in the first
place, He comes across and leans next to me, shoulder by shoulder and this is really starting to become a morass; "Okay, if not agree to answering my question, would you at least quote me what those lines were?"
If that gets you to leave, of course, "A kiss to have the humour in, forget the pain in and find the satisfaction in." He makes some movements with his hand next to mine which includes his brushing past mine and and then resting over it, he gets a look at the bare skin
on my hand and says, "Chill, no need to have goosebumps,"
Well, i do have skin which gets the effects of tickling very easily even if it's not meant that way, and,"Its not like I could control thosethings, and please do tech me if you could,"
"Well, um, okay, I'm sorry,"
I just nod, I don't even know what I meant by it though,
"So, have you ever experienced humour and satisfaction without pain yet, huh"?
"What do you think?"
"I think I wanna experience it right now,"
"Me too," i whisper, and as I lean in, i think that in a parallel universe, if it's not a dare or an assumed thought that I'm easy, I wanna be thanking him for being there when needed, and as the kiss deepens, there is no going back.