l.j/laughing jack

You have been at the slender manshon for a year and you don't like saying it but you have a crush on l.j! You were sitting on the couch when you here y/n you turn around to eyeless jack oh hey! You said hey.... He said what's wrong you said with a worried look in your face w-well do know that girl I said I was stalking? He said as he took of his mask to reveal his blushing face yea why? you said i-i uh.....I like her!!!!!! You just sat there shocked omg you like Abby(me)!!!!!!!!!!! Shut up!!! He said whisper yelling sorry you said I need the your help if you help me I won't tell l.j you like him if you don't I will scream it he said o-ok you said sike he said and yelled y/n likes l.j!!!!!!!!!! As he ran away you could feel your cheeks heat up and l.j waled in with a smirk on his face sooooo~ he said shut up! You said shyly he chuckled he then pined u against the couch he kissed you an jumped over the couch and walked in up the stairs your whole face was red and(bonos) and then you came up with a plan to get e.j back! E.j!!!!!! What he said walking into the the living room my friend abby/me is coming over! You said with a smirk his cheeks turned a red that everyone could see he dropped his glass and it shattered into a million pieces he then creamed like a little girl and ran up the stairs to his room hahahahahahaha hahaha you laughed so loud the whole manshon could here!