The start

Okaaay... so hi my name is liam where should we start... oh yh ik with U.F.L you may be wondering what this means it means ugly fat liar at first the word UFL may seem hurtful but trust me it gets worse when it's used by the wrong people.

Now that I've gotten that out the way.... it all started in elementary school I was just a freshman. I was new to the school so I was scared since it was my first day ,that's when I met my best friends bleck  in the hall ways never thot I would be calling (it) my worst enemy every...

Anyways how we met it all started when I was walking my way down the hall proudly some may say *like a shy princes* but simply that was just my persona. Anyway this boy in a higher grade came up to me and pushed me into a locker and then said 'give me ur dinner money fatty' afraid I said * SHUTUP the f up u stupid a** b**T**h*  then the bully said ' you lil wasteman' and then that's when bleck came and interfered at the time (it) was my hero.
He helped me up I was sooo happy but then he shoved a pizza in my face idc what u guys say I was hungry anyway so I thanked him.

After that I went home and ate pizza again
Mom 'you said u all ready ate pizaa'
Me in anger and a fit of range i *engulfed* our entire house.