Chapter 1 - The Ghoul Bus

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

In a small town called Black Hollow, The Students of Rosewood high was being transported to school. Which brings us to a young girl named Y/N L/N. She's just an normal girl who lives with her parents. They gave her love and affection like any normal couple would do. But there was something off about her parents. They never let her go to the basement. 

* Flashback

When Y/N was younger, She was being chased by her parents and giggles. Y/N stops by the basement door and her mom grabs her. Everyone laughs and Y/N points to the basement " I wanna play in there." Her father shook his head " No no Y/N. We don't go there." Her mother picks you up " It's dangerous for you." They take Y/N away as she looks at the door. 

* End of Flashback

The young girl looks out the window ' Another day, Another mystery.' The bus stops and everyone gets off. Y/N gets off the bus, Someone pushes her a side and laughs at her. Y/N grunted and gets herself up. She thought ' Great way to start to your day.' Y/N walks inside her school and saw lots of staff members putting up Halloween decorations. She bumps into a pink haired girl. The girls drops some flyers on the ground, Y/N picks them up " I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." The pink haired grabs a flyer " That's okay friend." Y/N looks at the poster, It said ' Join the M club! We believe in terror.' She asks the girl " What's the M club?." The Pink haired girl smiles " Only the best club in the world." She said " You should join it! You might make some friends." Y/N thought ' I'm not really a fan of clubs.' The pink haired girl begs " Please join our club! We really need some new members." She gives her the puppy eyes, Y/N sighs " I'll check it afterschool." The pink hair girl smiles " Thank so much miss." She gives her a hug and walks away. The girl turns around " By the way! What's your name?." Y/N replies " My names Y/N L/N." The girl smiles " My names Stella." Stella kept walking " See you afterschool." Y/N heard the bell rang and she quickly flees to the classroom.