Chapter 1

Sweet Dreams 

Monday, December 05, 2011 

3:04 PM 

One mid-day, Chase, a young business man, is taking a nap in his car. 

Seven: Sir? Sir? (while driving) 

Chase: (opened his eyes slowly, stare at the window) .. (sighs) where are we? (he whispers) 

Seven: We're almost at the front door sir. 

Chase: (sighs) I hate it when He calls me at this time of day. 

Seven: Well, what can you do? He's your Dad. 

Chase: It's just ... (scoffs) these girls He want me to date..  

Seven: (chuckles) Why, Chase? Don't tell me you've gone to hate girls? 

Chase: Not girls. Only those He wants me to date. 

They got to the front door. 

Seven: Shall we? 

Chase: Do I have a choice? (sighs) 

They got inside the house. It was a big mansion, where his father lives. His mom died when He was just 8yrs.old. Now He's 23, his Dad wants him to find a girl He could settle down with.. 

Chase: But not this way, Dad!? 

Dad: Then how? 

Chase: Let me choose myself! .. Come on Dad, right now? I don't wanna have a commitment.. my Job is my  commitment.  

Dad: Chase? You're my only son-- 

Chase: Dad? I'm only 23! 

Dad: Just give this girl a chance. One last time. 

Chase: One last time?  

Dad: Yes. One last time, I promise.  

Chase: (sighs) 

Dad: And you know I keep my promises. 

The guests arrived. Chase and his Dad welcomed them. While Chase and the girl talk. Their father talks over dinner. 

Dad: Mr Richardson, Chase now runs three of our company. One in Los Angeles, one in Toronto and one here in New York. He's been eager to make our company's market even larger than before. 

Mr Richardson: I've been so impress of your son since he started running your businesses. He's doing a pretty good  job.  

Dad: Though, it's been tough for Him lately to date girls. He's been so busy running the company. 

Mr Richardson: I'm pretty sure He and my Daughter would have a good relationship 

While Chase and Mr Richardson's Daughter are talking as they sat on a bench at the backyard.. 

Daughter: I was never into guys .. 

Chase: Well.. I'm not into having relationships right now. 

Daughter: So we kinda, sorta.. in the same direction? 

Chase: Hmmm.. Yea, a little, I guess. 

After talking a few more, Chase and the Daughter joined their fathers at the dinner table. After an hour, Mr Richardson and his Daughter left. 

Dad: So? (looking at Chase while having coffee) 

Chase: She's into girls-- 

Dad: What???? (surprised) 

Chase: Yup! (sighs) Can I go to bed now? I'm pretty tired, Dad. 

Dad: Oh.. Okay. Promise to talk tomorrow? 

Chase: Yes, I promise. 

Chase then went to his room, took a shower and went to bed. 

Chase: (opened his eyes) 

He was blinded by a white light. 

Chase: Where am I? (looks around) 

He suddenly sees a girl.. 

Chase: Hey! .. Wait! (He yells) 

Chase then runs after the girl. 

Chase: Hold on! (chasing the girl) 

Chase continued running until he got out to the streets of New York.. 

Chase: What the-- 

He looks around.. cars, people, taxis are everywhere. He looks to his left, slowly walking, to his right.. 

Chase: Where is she? 

He then sees the mysterious girl, walking down to the subway.. 

Chase: Hey! Wait up.. 

He runs to the subway, following the mysterious girl's foot steps. He saw the girl steps inside the train. 

Chase: Hey! (runs inside the train) 

There's a lot of people in the train, it's full. He barely sees the girl..  

Chase: Excuse me.. (as He walks to the front part of the train) excuse me.. (he bumps into a lot of people) I'm sorry..  

Excuse me... (He suddenly sees the girl) Excuse me! Coming through.. 

The mysterious girl stares at him as if teasing more. Chase didn't care if he's bumping , kind of pushing, people just to get to her. And, unexpectedly, the train stops.. pushing Him towards where the mysterious girl is.  

Accidentally, the stop caused Him to drop on the floor, on top of Her. 

Chase: Whoa! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. (he whispers) 

Girl: It's all right.. (as she pushed him to stand up) 

As they stand, everyone inside the train slowly disappears.. 

 Chase: I'm really sorry.. (he says calmly) 

Girl: (smiles) I said it's all right.. (giggles)  

She then caressed his cheeks, He did the same, as they stare deeply at each other. He puts her hair behind her ear, as She brushes the back of his hair. It was the perfect moment, Chase thought..  

But all of a sudden everything spun, and there was this loud noise He heard, ringing--buzzing, annoying to his ears. He suddenly gets up..

Chase: What???!! (surprised) (breathing heavily) what.. (looks around, hits his alarm clock) wha-- it's just a dream??  (deep breath)(lay on his bed again) ... was just a dream.. (sighs) a dream.