how you meet

jeffrey:
your p.o.v.
it's been such a long day at work, i wish i could have another break but my boss would flip. i turn around to grab myself a drink from the fountain when the doorbell rings. i quickly turn around and put on a smile. i'm greeted by a tall blonde boy with curly hair, he's kind of cute.
"hi how may i help you?" i almost forgot to ask.
"uhm can i get a-" i cut him off "do you need a few minutes?" he responds with a smile, "yeah that would be perfect."
-a few minutes later-
"okay i think i'm ready," he smiles and laughs a bit, "can i get a strawberry banana smoothie with chocolate?" "yeah that sounds super good," i look up and he's smiling, at me. "your total is uh $4.87" i stumble over my words. he handed me a $5 and said, "just keep the change." i instantly got working on his smoothie, i really hope he would become one of my regulars.
-a few minutes later-
i finally finished his smoothie and it's practically perfect. i hand it to him and he takes a sip. "this is really good," he looks down at my name tag, "y/n." "uhm thank you," i don't know his name to finish the sentence. "jeffrey" he completes. "thank you jeffrey," i smile and wave as he walks out, as he does the same. gosh he's cute.

robert
his p.o.v.
i'm out on my morning run, dreading life. i have a huge, messy, disgusting shoot with my brothers today, some times i wish i just stayed with hi5 studios. i love my brothers don't get me wrong but-. my train of thought was cut off by the girl that just ran into me, knocking me onto the ground
"oh my gosh i'm so sorry, heck are you ok?" her worried voice was kinda of cute. "uh yeah i think i'm ok, are you?" i chuckle. "i'm not the one on the floor," she smiles and extends her arm to help me up, i gladly take it and stand up. "i'm really sorry about that, i was on my morning run and i was trying to switch my music and i wasn't pay-" i cut her off, "it's ok."
"my name is robert or rob by the way," i add, "maybe you can repay me with dinner one night?" "uhh definitely, my name is y/n," she smiles. "i'll see you around y/n," i turn and start jogging home.

chris
your p.o.v.
i'm at target getting candy for my best friend rob and his brothers, surprisingly it's the first time i've been over to his house and i've kind of stalked his instagram. his older brother looks really cute and i think i could have a chance with him.
-a few hours later-
i walk up to there door and ring the doorbell. i'm greeted with a tall brunette man. "hey y/n! how are you doing?" "i'm great chris! how are you?" he smiles and gestures for me to come in, "i've been really good." "hey y/n!" the two blonde boys yell as i walk into the living room. the couch is occupied by the blonde boys and cooper, so i sit on the loveseat and chris sits right next to me. "do you mind if i sit here?" he smiles looking at me. "yeah i'm all good."
-few hours later-
"is everyone ready for a movie night?" jeff jumps off the couch and flies towards the movie cabinet. robert laughs and yells, "god jeff you're such a nub!" "you're not wrong robert!" chris adjusts on the couch and his hand accidentally hit my leg. "oh gosh i'm sorry y/n." he smiles and looks at me. he's so intimidating because of how tall he is, but all in all he's a big softy.
-after movies-
"hey y/n are you spending the night?" rob asks walking towards me with a candy bar i decline and say, "uh yeah if you guys want." i laugh nervously until i hear chris, "you can sleep in my room if you want?" when i tell you my heart sank oh it sure sank. "i-i uh that sounds that sounds good" i stutter god y/n why do you have to be such a weirdo. "awesome, i'll be in my room." he smiles and walks out of the living room. i smile to myself and walk up to his room. this is the moment i fell in love with my best friends brother.