winnipeg

Every memory i have about winnipeg has a sandy smell and a golden hue around it. Weird because winnipeg is a city in the middle of canada. I mean theres a great lake there we went to but every. Single. Memory. Smells like sand when I think back to my parents fighting its almost a good memory. It feels like the beach, a sunny day. A walk in the damn park.

My mom
Janelle was tough. She like many unfortunate parents was "the bad cop" she put soap in our mouths when we swore and spanked us when we deserved it. I remember even as a toddler I admired her strength. No one fucked with my mama. Oh man and everyone loved and respected her because she was honest and proud of the work she had put into her family and life. Its been 10 years now. Crazy how time deteriorates things.

My sisters.
Kate and Kelsey
Kate is 5 years older
Kelsey is 10 years younger
We all have different dads but it didnt change anything between us we have always been whole sisters in all our minds and were raised to understand this. My older sister was always the smart one she excelled at everything. She had an emotional period. Completely understandable, considering.
Kelsey is my little baby shes 9 almost ten now. Not really a baby but I'll always see her as one I practically raised her anyway.

My biological father

I have few memories of him. I know he molested my sister and I. Ive done alot of therapy these last 2 years to overcome this and everything else.