Chapter I- Flash Floods- WHY?!

Well, 9 day before Valentines was really rough, especially for Trixie... Don didn't have feelings on Trixie... Trixie's heart had to break when she knew... "It's so hard to love someone!" (Trixie said) "Don't feel so turned off Trixie, it's not like, nobody would ever want to have you like me" (Don said) "What?!" (Trixie exclaimed) "Sorry, that was weird and a bit crazy" (Don said)

A day after made Trixie cheer up.. "Don, i really can't move on, it's really hard" (Trixie said while crying) *Sobs*--- Don hugged Trixie and said, "It's not the end of the world"---"OMG!! BDE! (Best Day Ever)" (Trixie excitingly said)--- "What's BDE?" (Don asked).. "Nah, it's nothing..." Trixie said while *BLUSHING* yes, she blushed and blushed that she kissed the teddy bear Don gave her...

Obviously, a day after again wasn't happy at all. Why? It was the day of the Super typhoon... Trixie saw Don hugging and kissing a girl in the cheeks... "OMG! WDOML (Worst Day Of My Life)! Argghhhhhh! I still hate him" (She Exclaimed). Trixie tried to commit suicide with drugs! But she realized that nothing would happen if she would continue suiciding...

5 days after of crying, Trixie tried to move on but it's really hard... "Aww, it's almost Valentines Day and i am really like this?! Crying and dying?!--- How could i ever live like this?! I wanna die!" (Trixie angrily and sadly exclaimed)..

Another day after, Trixie really stopped crying but kept Don in her mind especially with the pictures she had with him, "Tomorrow's Valentines Day, i'll just congratulate Don with his love life :-(" (Trixie sadly said)