Long Harry Imagine

'Good morning babe' Harry shouted happy. 'What the...' You mumble rubbing your eyes. You grabbed your phone from next to your head and looked at the time '4 am'. 'Harry it's 4 am' You say turning around to get back to sleep. 'I know but you gotta get up now, we're leaving in 40 minutes' He said turning on the lights. 'But why?' You say opening one eye to look at him. 'Just get ready and pack your bags for about 2 days' He said leaving the room. 'Harry get your ass back in this room right now, you know I hate suprises!' You shout after him. 'JUST GET UP!' He shouts back. You got out of bed took a shower, applied a bit of make-up, dressed into jeans a top and vans and packed your bags as Harry told you to.

'Here, eat your breakfast' Harry said giving you a plate. 'Thanks, but where...' Harry cut you off, 'You'll see' He said laughing. 'I hate you' You whispered softly so he couldn't hear you. 'I heard that, and I love you too' He said grinning. He grabbed your bags and placed them in the car while you're eating your breakfast. 'Ready?' He whispered in your ear while wrapping his arms around you from behind. 'I guess so' You said. Harry grabbed your hand and you walked to the car. 'You really are a crazy boy Styles' You say laughing.

'The airport?' You said giggling. 'Yeah' He said smiling. You both got out the car and grabbed your bags. 'Uhm we'll have to got there' Harry said pointing at the bord. 'WHAT?' You say with wide eyes. 'Yup' He said popping the p. 'IBIZA?' You smiled bright. 'Yeah' He said laughing. 'Omg Haz' You shout giving him the biggest hug you could give. 'But why?' You said tearing up. 'Well, 3 days ago you showed me a site with puppies but they were in Ibiza so we couldn't get them, but you fell in love with them and I could see you were sad so I called the people and told them we're gonna get the dog you like' Harry said holding you hands walking towards the checking in desk. 'Harry' You mumble. 'Come on lets go' He said smiling.

*3 days later*

You finally arrived back in London you got the puppy but you didn't name it yet as you didn't know a cute name. 'Omg, the boys are here?' You said seeing the boys waiting for you at the airport. '(y/n)!' Niall shouts. 'Niall' You shout back. Niall is your best friend you hugged him and the rest of the boys. 'So what's the name?' Liam said lifting getting the puppy out of your arms and hugging it. 'Uhm we're not sure yet' Harry said resting his hand on you back. 'She looks like a queen' Zayn said petting her. 'That's it: Quinn' You said smiling. 'You like that Harry?' 'I love it babe' He said pulling you in for a long kiss. 'Alright that's it (y/n), you're making me jealous give me back my curly head' Louis said pulling Harry towards him. You laughed and headed back home to spend the rest of the day with Harry and Quinn.