Yes!

.....................................................................................................................................

"You ready, man?" Caleb whispers-asks me. 

"I think so," I reply, wiping my (very) sweaty hands onto my brand-new jeans. 

"Good luck, Joe."

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it."

"Whisper, whisper, whisper,"Jewel, my girlfriend of three, four, God Only Knows how many years, sing-songs.

"They're probably discussing what special effects for KING & COUNTRY will be using,"Kelsey says quickly, while giving us a look. 

"Yeah,"Fallon adds, also glaring at us.

"I wanna meet Joe & Luke," Rowe says.

"Me too!" Jewel exclaims excitedly. "I wanna sing with them,too, one day."

She has no idea what's about to happen.

"Maybe we can do a tour with them," Chad suggests.

"Yes!" Spencer yells.

"Too loud,"Brycie hollers from the front of the van. She raises the volume, blaring "Without You". Kelsey instinctively reaches for the Kleenex, and we laugh.

"What?"she says."I get emotional during this song."

"So do I,"Alan admits.

"Once,"AJ says excitedly,"'Without Youcame on the radio and Daddy started ugly-crying. He was full-out sobbing."

"Ooh, Alan,"Fallon says.

"Changing the subject,"Alan says,"what song are you most excited for?"

"'Run Wild'!"Rowe yells.

"'Priceless',"Kelsey answers, with that knowing look.

"Definitely 'Priceless',"I agree.

"'Without You',"Jewel says, smirking at Alan, who groans.

Because she has no idea.

Twenty minutes later, we've reached the venue, and are fighting to get out of the car. Alan nods at me and while the girls distract Jewel, he, Chad, Caleb, Spencer, Rowe,  AJ, and I sneak through a back door Troy Sands opens for us. He leads us to a dressing room where the band is waiting.  While Spencer and Daniel have a "bro reunion", the other guys from fkac, my guys minus Spence, and myself go over the details of the surprise. Then we get their autographs, they get ours, and AJ gives Vince the La Croix she brought for him. 

"Good luck, mate,"Joel tells me. 

"Thanks, dude,"I reply."Were you this nervous when you proposed to Moriah?"

"A million times more. 'Cause, you know, she's Moriah. Kinda scary."

I laugh.

"But you'll do fine."

"Are you sure? I mean, it's gonna be in front of a sold-out crowd, as well as social media."

"It's gonna be fine,"Joel says, patting me on the back."Relax."

"We'd better go," Chad says,"before Jewel gets suspicious."

"Aw, man,"AJ says.

"Daddy, can we keep Luke?" Rowe asks from her position on Luke's legs.