Part 1 (after defeating monster in tokyo)

Raven's POV: Tears ran down my face. I was in love with Robin. I but he kissed Starfire. I pulled my hood up. I ran off to the Dojo where Star and Robin almost kissed. I laid on that floor crying. "Robin I'm completely in love with you." I say crying. I wipe my tears. "Raven." Robin knocked really hard. "Wh-what?" I say opening the door. "Rae, Why did you run off?" Robin asked confused. "Oh uh--I needed to uhh...meditate..hehe...." I said nervously. "Rae." He stepped in closing the door behind him. He brushed hair from my face. "Look..I just needed to relax." I lied. "Okay." He smiled. He kissed my cheek. I blush and smiled. We walked back to the titans.

We went home. Star bragging about what her and Robin were gonna do. I muted her out. I listened to my radio. "Gosh. Will she shut up?" I sighed my hair half shaved as itched it "Gosh Star! SHUT UP!" I wanted to shout it. We made it home. I ran to my room going to my balcony. I looked down. "I'm not gonna." I saw sitting on the rail. I then did it. I fell. Thudding on the hard sand. My legs turned into noodles. My arms that was the only thing I can move. Moans in pain. "Agh." I moaned. Robin saw me from my balcony. He assumed I was fine. Until, he saw me unable to stand. He dropped down. "Raven." "Why did you jump?" He said picking me up in a bridal carry. "I can't say." I said in pain. "Raven." He said. I start to cry. Robin's POV: Raven. Fell. I held your close to my body I took off her cape. Placing over her legs. I put her head on my chest. "Raven." I laid her in the bed of the hospital room. "Robin, I'm sorry I've just been so stressed lately and unhappy." She sighed. I sat next to her at the bedside. I grasped her hand. I threw her a small smile. "Raven, it's okay." Next thing I knew I was against her lips with mine. And, they were soft and buttery. I loved her. I realized I was in love with the wrong girl. Raven and I were supposed to kiss in Tokyo not Star and Me. But I'm still dating Star. Great. What now?