[Chapter I]

This is me, Y/N L/N.
This is who I am.
My family hates me, the feeling is mutual. But they made it mutual. I wish it wasn't that way.
They hurt me. I don't hurt them. I want to be a pro-hero someday, you know.
My family is full of quirks, but they use it to their advantage. Not how I wish to use mine.
They hurt me because I don't want to hurt people.
Or maybe because I'm the youngest.
I don't really know.
I don't tell anyone because why would they care?
I don't tell anyone because—

I felt an electric shock go through my body as I bolted up and straight forward, my iron deficiency causing me to feel light headed. "Oh! Thank you Kami!" I heard one of my friend say. I could tell that voice, it was Mina.

Ah. I remember now.

We're having a sleepover at my dorm room. My two friends from 1-A came. Apparently I was zoning out... again... and Kaminari sent a shock through my body because everything they tried wouldn't get me to come back to earth.

"Jesus christ, Y/N." Mina looked me up and down. "Why do you keep spacing out all the time?"
"Uhm...." I looked down and shrugged. Mina sighed.

Kaminari suddenly bounced up when there was a knock at the door. "Oh- Right- sorry! I forgot, I invited my friend from class 1-B and told him to bring his friends..." He laughed nervously and the door opened.

Out came...

Oh god.

It's him?!

Neito Monoma. The person who i've heard so many... 'lovely' things about. He came in along with Shinsou and Kendo, which I assume Kendo came just to keep Neito under control.

So now, there was a lovely amount of 6 people. All in my dorm. Great.

"Okay, Kendo, Shinsou, Neito.. meet Y/N, aka Neko—"

"Hey!" I shouted. "Not funny!" Mina giggled and Kendo cocked her head. "Neko as in cat? Is that your quirk or something?" I nodded hesitantly. "Wow. So you can turn into a cat?"

I nodded and shrugged.
"Almost. I kind of am already cat, except i'm only half-cat , half-human." I pointed at my ears and tail, and Mina giggled. "See! Aren't they so cuteeeee!" I blushed a bit. Mina was always like this. She's way too open about what she wants to say. Neito shrugged. "Kind of puny. How does someone with your quirk go against someone like Bakugou? Geez, even Izuku could probably beat you with only his notebook." Shinsou and Kendo both glared at him, along with Mina. I think Kaminari went to sleep. Pfft. Loser.

"I mean, in all honesty, I probably couldn't. But at least my quirk isn't just copying people." I sneered and he half-smiled. "I appreciate the effort put behind that comeback.—"
"Wow! Neito appreciated something-?! Damn guys, this is unusual. Y/N, did you brainwash him??" Shinsou smirked and nudged Neito as Neito grumbled. "Hey, I mean, It's a start." I laughed a bit and sat up. "I might as well get more blankets and pillows. One moment!" I scurried out and grabbed more blankets and pillows, then gave them to each of them. "Jeez, for a 1-A student, your not that shit." Neito took the stuff and set up it.. right next to mine. Great.

"Hey, since we have lots of people now, how about a game of truth or dare?!" Mina announced, jumping up from her spot on the floor. "Oh! That sounds fun!" Kendo smiled. "Sure." Shinsou shrugged. "YES! Great idea Mina!" Kaminari, which was apparently awake now, and Mina high fived as I sighed. "You know what, why not. Neito?" I glanced over at Neito and he smirked. "Why not? Troubles my thing, and truth or dare usually enables it." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, Kami, truth or dare?" Mina looked at him.
"Imma start it off simple. Truth!"
"Hmm.." Mina tapped her chin. "Kami.. are you into boys?"

He immediately blushed

"What! Mina!..... no-!...Maybe-....Yes." Kaminari hid his face. "Jeez, you dork. It's not a big deal." Mina laughed a bit. "Yeah, It was pretty obvious." Shinsou shrugged.

"Okay! Fine!" Kaminari huffed and looked at me. "Y/N! T or D?" I huffed. "Dare. I'm no wuss." Kaminari laughed. "Alright, Y/N. I dare you to let 'copy boi' pet you." I was immediately taken back. "Oh god! Why do I have to do that—?! I hate when people pet me!" Mina giggled and so did Kendo. But suddenly I felt a hand run down the back of my head. I couldn't help but purr.

"Aw, that's adorable." Kendo laughed. "Hey—! Monoma!" I sputtered and hid my face. I heard Neito laugh. "Hah! I knew your reaction would be priceless!" I flipped around to see him with a dirty smirk.

"Fine! Monoma!" I squinted at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Lammeeeee." I tapped my lip in thought. "Right. Give your sincere, exact thoughts about everyone in this room." He shrugged. "Okay then. Kendo, I would appreciate if you didn't hit me on the head all the time. You're annoying."

Kendo rolled her eyes.

"Shinsou, you're cool, I guess."

Shinsou half-smiled and laughed slightly.

"Mina, you remind me of a sorority girl. Or a type of girl who posts selfcare tips on her instagram."

"Well, it takes one to know one." Mina laughed and leaned back.

"Whatever you say. Kaminari, you look like fucking pikachu. And you're annoying."

Kaminari 'pfft'ed.

"And, Neko." You glared at Neito for using that nickname and he snickered. "Cats are cute and all, your an exception though. But you're the least shitty here, so that's cool I guess." He shrugged and half-hid his face.

I giggled a bit.

"Whatever... I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Neito said and laid down, closing his eyes and dozing off.

I looked at the others. "We might as well go to sleep, too. Goodnight guys."

"Night!"

wow. okay. 1027 words yee haw 🤙 also please don't attack i haven't made an x reader in a LONG time. anyway hope you enjoyed skks 🤧