Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00. I slammed down on my alarm. I groaned and went to my bathroom. I went in the shower and washed my hair and body and shaved. Once I got out I blow dried my hair and curled the ends. Then I put on some white skinny jeans, a turquoise crop top that ties in the front, and some tan bobs. I put on my usual makeup which is maskara, eyeliner, and some foundation on my bruises and scars. I brushed my teeth and walked out the door to school.

************skip to school******************

Once I got to school I went strait to my locker. I opened my locker when I got pushed into my locker. I look back to see Taylor. Yep Taylor Caniff and his group of friends. "Hi bitch." He smirked. Then the pain began. They started kicking me, punching me, and calling me awful names. "Bitch, just die, whore, ugly slut, ect."

Once they were done, I got my books and sped to math. Which Cameron and both Jacks were in that class. Great. Note the sarcasm.

"Ok class we are starting a new project." Our teacher exclaims.

While the teacher was talking I got hit with a paper ball. I open it- "why are you still alive? Just die already! -C

I turn to see Cameron and both jacks laughing quietly. I just ignored it and kept listening. One by one they kept throwing them at me. I just kept ignoring them. I was used to it by now.

************skip to end of school*********

I grabbed my books and ran out of school. My older sister Savanna that is a model for Victoria secret, was going to pick me up from school. As I was walking to her car, I go took from behind and dragged into an alley.

"Hello bitch, ready for your daily beating?" Taylor smirked. I started to cry, I was trying to be strong but I couldn't do it anymore. "Awe the little slut is crying." Matt laughed. Then they all started giving me pain. Once they were done I saw Shawn standing there with his head down. I got up and walked past him. "Jenna?" Shawn yelled. I just ignored him and kept going. Once I got in my sisters car she had a worried look on her face. "JennaWhat happened?" She asked worriedly. "Them again." I mumbled. "That's it we're giving you a makeover!" She said (she sounded angry) and started driving. Once we got to the mall, we went strait to the salon. Once I was done I looked in the mirror to see a way prettier me. I had ombré hair, contacts instead of glasses, I also got my eye brows done and my make up done. I had to idmit I did look beautiful. I walked out to see savanna with her mouth dropped. "Omg you look so pretty she squeeled. I laughed. She paid and pulled me into a bunch of stores and got a bunch of new clothes. (Forever 21, aeropostal, finch, American aparel, top shop, hot topic, ect). Once we got home, savanna threw out all my old ugly clothes and replaced them with the new ones. I got a bunch more makeup and shoes. It was 10:00 now so I decided to go to bed. I said goodnight to savanna and thanked her big time and went into my room. I took out my contacts, removed my makeup, brushed my hair and changed into some comfy shorts and a t- shirt. I climbed in bed and fell asleep quickly. I was actualy excited to go to school tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------

THᏘᏁKᎦ ᎶUᎽᎦ FᎧR RᏋᏘᎠIᏁᎶ! I ᏊILL TRᎽ TᎧ ᎮᎧᎦT ᏋᏤᏋRᎽ ᏊᏋᏋK!

XHᏘLᏋᎽ🙈

IᏁᎦTᏘᎶRᏘM: HᏘLᏋᎽ.ᎦTᎧKLᎧᎦᏘ.10

TᏊITTᏋR: HᏘLᏋᎽᎦTᎧKLᎧᎦᏘ10

ᏤIᏁᏋ: ♡ ᏋᎠITᎦ♡