Chapter 1

Elaine's Pov

It's been a year since mother and I moved to Japan. I just started high school at Ouran Academy. It's not all what it's cracked up to be. Most kids here are jerks. Most of them bully me. I'm in class 1B this year. It's not so bad. The only thing that I have to worry about is-
"Hey, pet, get over here" Maria and her group of lackeys. I stop putting my books in my locker and closed it looking her direction. She smiled and threw a book at me. It hit me, corner first, in the stomach causing me to cough up a bit of blood and saliva. She laughed and walked away saying
"You dropped that" I grimaced, she always finds some way to hurt me. later the damn twins started messing with me. they had managed to lock me in the janitors closet. I was in there for about 2 hours before I passed out. I had awoken in the infirmary later in the day.

"Mr Tamaraki, why do you always end up in here" oh one more thing I am a girl but I am a cross-dresser.
"Bad Luck I guess"
"You got lucky you were found. How did you get locked in the janitors closet?"
"Take a random fucking guess. Who else?"
"I see. Why dont you tell headmaster Suoh?"
"I have but who is he going to listen to. They think Im a boy so they would use the Im the Victim move" I answered nonchalantly. She just sighed and cleared her throat.
"Well then go ahead and run on home. Your probably just going to require rest but if you ever start feeling light-headed or extremely nauseous all the time, see your doctor" she smiled turning away to face her desk. I smiled getting up slowly and going home. Like always I come home to my dog waiting for me and my mother gone to work. Anabeth, my mothers maid, was waiting for me.
"Elaine my dear, you are an hour late, I was about to call police. What happened"
"Got locked in a storage closet" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
"Those boys again? Elaine why dont you do something about this, I understand you don't want to tell your mother, but if this gets out of hand I have no choice"
"I know, its just it took a while to even get me into the school, I dont want to have to leave again" She sighed and shook her head.
"Well then head up to your room and change into the outfit set out on your bed. We're going out tonight"
"Let me guess, more suitors?"
"Yes dear, though I doubt you want any of them" I just sighed and continued to my room to change and freshen up. My outfit was a simple red sun dress with pink flats. I brushed through my short blonde curly hair and we left quickly to our destination.
Upon arrival, I noticed how busy the building was. It was a wide open space with many tables and chairs. Like the usual. Families were sitting at each table. I was escorted to the front were the main table is and like tradition. People were called up for a 10 minute meeting with me.
"Takayame, please come up"
A boy with a delinquent attitude came up to the table first, total jerk, he wasn't even interested in marriage. The seconf was just a pervert and the next few were just total pricks. Then someone I never expected came up.
"Ootori, your turn" as I expected, Kyoya stepped forward sitting in front of me.
"Hello Ms. Tamaraki, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I ask, have we met before, you seem familiar" he asked pushing up his glasses.
"No, I don't believe so, and just call mr Elaine. May I get your name?" I asked playing clueless. As far as he knows Lane and I are two different people.
"Oh well, maybe I just got names mixed up. A boy at our school has the last name, Tamaraki, Do you perhaps have a brother? Oh and My name is Kyoya"
"As far as I know I dont maybe my father had another child with another woman, he was a liar and a cheat so it would make sense" I answered him with a positive chipper tone. He just smiled and laughed lightly.
"Sure I guess, well I hope we meet again, Elaine" he smiled, got up, and made his way back to his table. Many more guys tried flirting with me as usual, but two boys, whom I had seen at school before, came up.
"Hello, ms. You're really cute, I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka and this is Takashi Morinozuka, its nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Elaine Tamaraki, what are your guys' hobbies?"
"Takashi and I are super good in karate and Martial arts. What about you Ellie-chan?"
"Hospital and Veterinary Services, I practice after school almost everyday"
"Thats cool Ellie-chan" he smiled at me. We talked a little more before they left. After we went through all tbe temporary suitors we narrowed the count down to 4 men.
Ootori
Morinozuka
Kasanoda
Haninozuka
These are the men I will be taking out on dates and "testing" them to see if they fit my criteria and would be suitable but for now I will be getting rest and preparing for the dates to come.