Chapter 1

3 months after Death

Daenerys was sitting on the bed holding her love of her life hand again her growing belly
“Please Jon come back to me to us, we need you” she says.
All of a sudden she hears the door open “ your Grace I brought your breakfast you need to eat”
“Arya I hate him so much.” Dany said with passion, “I hated that he killed me.  I hated that he got me pregnant, but I love him, I need him to live and be with us.  Why won’t he wake"
“Dany as Kineva he needs to heal, you saved him, you and Tommand but he still was hurt" Aria said as she put the tray on the desk and moved towards to Dany
“What if he never wakes up"
“He will your Grace and you are doing the right thing talking to him and holding his hand to your belly”
“Your Grace" Dario said as he walked thru the door “ I’m sorry your are needed in court"
“I dont"
“Dany I owe you mine and his life.  You know I will stay with my brother whilst you do your Queenly duties" states Arya, she turns to Daario “ Dany will eat her breakfast and be there shortly"
“Okay i will let everyone know" Daario bows and leaves the room
“Dany please eat for the sake of the dragonwolf" Dany giggles at that, “ you carry” Arya smiles and continues, “You know my brother truly loved you and we, our family should have be behind you but event fucked up everything.  But now you have spent time with him go and do your duty and I will be here when you get back"
“Aria thank you I’m glad you are here to help.  Baby is hungry so will you stay for breakfast" Dany said as she moved Jon’s hand from her belly
“Yes I will Dany"
They moved to the table and ate in silence.  When finished Dany left to go to court.  Daario lead her to her chair and stood to one side and Gendry on the other side.  She saw her citizens and dealt with their issues.  Once completed “ Milady can I escort you back to your room” ask Gendry
“ Yes you can Gendry, thank you Daario"
“My Queen” Daario bowed and left the 2 of them.
“Gendry I must Thank you for helping me out after we rescued Jon, I was and properly still in no state to help my people" Dany states as she links her arm into his
“ Milady it has been an honour to serve you the last month it will definitely help me when we take The Barethon lands again"
“ Dany Gendry we are family after all"
“Dany I know but you are still her Royal Highness of Mereen and what you have done here is amazing, it’s a pity that this didn’t happen in Westro.  You sacrificed so much and we hated you for it you were our saviour"
“I still don’t get what happen Gendry I was positive that we could won with the lest amount of blood shed, and then I don’t know something changed”
“ Aye Dany we saw how you were with the children in Winterfeild you love them you look after them after the war and I don’t understand how you went from kind hearted to a murder"
“ I dont know either Gendry I can’t even remember doing it I was on a boat heading to Dragonstone  and then next I was being killed by Jon it’s all a blank"
They reached Dany chambers “ Gendry please stay for dinner with Arya, I ..”
“Yes Dany I will go inside and I will get the ladies in waiting to bring the dinner up"
Dany smiled “Thank you"
Gendry walled off and Dany walked in her chamber
“Arya is there any change"
“I’m sorry Dany he still is asleep"
Dany ran to the bed and burst into tears, Arya rubbed her back knowing that it was part hormones and the rest was her sadness for Jon lying unconscious on Dany’s bed.
“Im sorry Arya this is my fault if I got there soon he would be”
“Dany I can’t be mad you did save him, you were angry and you were allowed to be we betrayed you"
“If I listen to Kineva"
“Dany listen to me trust my brother he will wake, you will be together.  As I said you were angry I get it why you didn’t go rush to save a man who hurt you”
“Arya"
“No Dany when we got here I realised we mistreated you and you saved us.  My brother was in love with you we should have known you were trustworthy he was honourable like dad and some reason we hated you for no reason”
“Arya what do you remember of that time, Gendry and I just spoke and to be honest I don’t remember what happen in the period from me leaving to me dying"
“Dany it’s weird I was so happy to see you to see your dragons, I was so happy to see you help us but after I don’t know I felt hate for you, I think maybe coz you would take my brother away.  But when Gendry and I got on the boat we were a week out of Westroes and I felt that everything was a mistake and we turn to come to Essroes”
“But you didn’t know that I would be saved Or be here, so what changed.”
“Im not sure Dany, but I needed to see what you had done here all the good and if needed to help where I could to keep the peace.  I like my brother did not belong and I want to find it.”
“Sorry ladies” Gendry said as he walked in “dinner is coming up.  But I want to say it’s weird that we all felt different after the Winter War like someone was controlling the events:”
“My brother use to tell me when we got angry the dragon will come out, I believe that is what happen to me Gendry"
“Dany I don’t believe that" Gendry said.  There was a knock on the door and the maids centre with dinner for all 3.

They all sat at the table and were mulling over the conversation they just had.
“Arya have you spoken to Sansa recently" Dany says
“Yes she didn’t seem to care thou about what was happening to me.  She has become Cersai and just wants to rule"
“ I get that ruling meant she was in control after everything that has happened to her.  But I thought she would care about you.  Jon did tell me the had a strained relationship so I understand that she wouldn’t get in contact with him"
“Yes i asked if she had contacted Jon but she basically said he is exciled and no longer any of her concern"
Dany looked at her love of her life “That is terrible” she stated with tears coming down her face.
“Milady Dany we make our own family and Arya, Jon, you and me Are family now"
“Yes you are correct Dany"
All of a sudden a groan came from Jon and Dany ran to the bed she saw him move.
“Jon darling please wake up" as she grabbed her hand.  But he did not wake up
“Thats a good sign Dany he may wake up soon he hasn’t made a noise in the last month since he has been back"
“Yes I need him to wake soon"
“Ladies let him rest and let’s finish our meal we will keep watch over him"
Dany looked over Jon once more and moved back to the table and they finished their dinner.  Once they had finished there meal Arya and Gendry left and Dany changed and got into bed with her beloved.  Before going to sleep “Please Jon wake up we need you to wake up and join us in the living" she said before falling into a deep slumber.