Chapter One

Peyton >
                The sun peeped in thrugh the curtains, waking me up from the deep slumber I was in. My mom poked her head into my room, a smile rested apon her face. 

        "Goodmorning Peyton," She smiled, "Time to get up! I'll have breakfst ready when you come down!" She said. I nodded and groaned, but got up anyway. It ws the first day of my new school, and I had too make an impression! Joy. Note the sarcasm. I grabbed my towel and a change of clothes, and stalked to the bathroom to take a shower.

        I jumped out of the shower, and got dressed into one of my favorite pairs of clothes, I don't use make up, it makes me barf.

        "MAMA? IS MA FOOD READY?" I yelled, running down the stairs

        "Talk like that again, it won't, missy." My dad said.

        "Sorry dad." 

        I arrived in the kitchen, to see my brother already at the table. His name is Ryan, and he is my twin. He was lauing silently, and tripped me as I walked by. I got back up and kneed him in the balls.

"PEYTON! What was that for?" He shreiked.

"For what you just did!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did!"

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"YES! Hahahaha I got you!" I yelled, sticking my tongue out.

"Whatever." He mumbled. I sat down at the table, seeing my mom laughing quietly. She set the food down on the table, and lets us scarf down our food. 

----------------------------------------------------------

        We pulled up to school, and into a random parking space. We both got out and Ryan walked up to the school, while I stayed behind, sitting on the hood. I came here sunday, (yesterday) and got my schedule and stuff. I  crossed my legs, leaning up against the window, listening to my IPod touch. I was currently listening to It's Time by Imagine Dragons. 

        I wasn't really into the Miley Cyrus, One Direction or Demi Lovato that much. I prefer Coldplay, The fray, LifeHouse, OneRepublic,  Imagine Dragons, and Maroon 5. 

        I started to fiddle with my bracelets. I had one with and anchor, an infinity sign and it says sister on it. I had it crafted myself. The sister is because of my brother, we are the best duo. The infinity sign means we are always gonna be together, and the anchor means we are always gonna pull one another along. Ryan has the same one, except his says 'Brother' on it. My best friend one is between me and my friend, Blake. Blake is a guy, and he is gay. But, he is my bestie. I sat back, looking up at the pale blue sky, littered with clouds.

        -Flashback-

        He handed me the bracelet, talking all the while. "Promise me Peyton, you won't take this off. Promise me, okay?" He said, tears streaming down both of our faces. By now, I was sobbing. Blake is moving to  Australia, and he was getting ready to leave for the airport. "Promise?" He asked again, holding my hands and looking into my eyes. "I pr.. prom... promise" I choked out, nodding vigouriously. Only breaking apart just to slip on the bracelet, and it fit me like a glove. He started to cry, and it broke my heart. I pulled him into a big hug, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest, soaking his shirt. He stroked my bleached blonde hair, the blue having faded out. "Come on Blake!" His father called. We stayed, hugging and crying silently, rokcking back and forth. "BLAKELY SHEVON MICHAELS! IN THE CAR NOW! DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN!" His mother yelled this time, making us hold eachother tighter. Then to let go again, walking away. "I'm coming back" He whispered.