Part 1

Pip and Damien had been best friends since fourth grade and had been dating for a year, since eighth grade, they were both fifteen yet Pip still had a doll-like look, a petite feminine figure, puffy shoulder-length blonde hair, huge sky blue eyes, and he was only five foot three, highly contrasted by his boyfriend Damien who looked like a goth football player, a muscular masculine figure, messy ebony black hair, red eyes that could frighten even the toughest bully with a single look, and an impressive six feet tall. The boys had been accepted into a group that was just a bunch of gay couples, Stan and Kyle, Craig and Tweek, Token and Clyde, Kenny and Butters, James and Ash, and now them, and Pip had grown close with Butters and Tweek. About two months ago Pip was concerned about Tweek as the boy couldn't sit down without wincing for about a week, Pip had asked Damien if he had any idea what was wrong with his friend and Damien, who had been talking to Craig, knew exactly what was wrong with Tweek but Damien wouldn't admit that to his innocent little angel. Then the same thing happened with Butters a month ago, again Damien, who was talking to Kenny, denied Pip any information as to what was going on. Damien planned to make Pip understand why his friends had been acting so strangely by, well, making Pip understand what had happened to his friends.   Pip's adoptive parents were going out of town for a week, they trusted Pip to take care of himself and knew that, more than likely, Damien would stay over and would protect Pip if anything happens. The day after Pip's parents had left, Damien came over as he had promised Pip he would and knocked on the front door. The door swung open and there was the short blonde boy wearing his usual cap and bow. 

"Damien, it's wonderful that you're staying over for the week. Do you have everything that you'll need for the week? Would you like some tea and scones?" Pip asked Damien, pulling him into the foyer. "Yes, I have everything that I need and I'll pass on the tea Angel." Damien replied, peaking Pip on the cheek. The two boys walked up the stairs and into Pip's bedroom, Damien put his bag down beside Pip's bed and the two boys sat on the end of the bed, the two started talking about school and more importantly about bullying. Talking about bullies always made Pip very sad and upset the boy, Damien wasn't very happy about the topic either yet he was okay making his boyfriend feel a bit upset to get to know what was wrong or what the bullies were doing to him, after a few minutes of talking Damien decided it was time to set his plan into action;)  Damien swung his leg over Pip's legs and sat on his petite boyfriends lap, starling the smaller boy. "D-damien please get off my lap, you're heavy." Pip begged Damien. Damien turned a complete 180 to face his boyfriend. "Okay," Damien said, pushing himself and Pip onto the mattress, making Pip squeak because he was now pinned to his bed, caged in by Damien's arms. "I'm not on your lap anymore.~" Damien whispered seductively in Pip's ear, gaining another squeak from the smaller boy. "D-Damien, l-let me go." Pip told his boyfriend, trying to escape from underneath the bigger, stronger, heavier boy's body. "Awww is something wrong angel~?" Damien asked the still squirming blonde. Pip started blushing from the nickname, as he always did. Damien leaned down and kissed Pip passionately, Pip was surprised but eventually kissed back.  

Damien took the tip of Pip's bow and slid the bow undone, pulling the fabric from underneath Pip's shirt collar. Damien moved Pip's neck and started to kiss and suck on the fair skin, when he felt a hitch of breath in Pip's throat. "Don't hold it in Angel." Damien whispered to the small boy. Pip let out a small moan, which encouraged Damien to continue. Damien unbuttoned Pip's vest quickly, slid the vest off of his boyfriend's arms and threw the piece of fabric across the room. Pip grabbed at the bottom of Damien's shirt, trying to pull it off. Damien laughed as he sat up, pulling his own shirt off. Pip looked up at Damien's muscular body, blushing profusely, while Damien smiled down at him. 

Damien started on Pip's shirt buttons, leaning back down to kiss Pip's neck again. Pip lifted his chest and arms to allow his shirt to fall off and be flung across his room. Damien pulled away from his boyfriend's neck and cupped Pip's cheek in his hand, pulling him in for a kiss.  Damien moved off from on top of Pip, crawling off the bed, which allowed Pip to move all the way onto the bed. Damien unzipped his bag and grabbed a small bottle from inside, Damien then moved back on top of the smaller boy. Damien set the bottle on Pip's nightstand before working on Pip's shorts, which had an obvious bulge showing through.