CHAPTER 1

Marinette woke up and looked at the clock.

"7 a.m.?! I got to get up, get dressed and head out!," She gets herself ready in 15 to 30 minutes and headed out her apartment.

Getting into the Agreste Fashion Skyscraper, she walks towards the reception desk.

"Hi, I'm Alya Cesaire, what's your name and who are you looking for?," Said the woman at the reception desk as she looks back into the computer.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I'm here for Mr. Agreste for an interview," Marinette started to waiting for Alya's response.

"Well his office is upstairs to the left next to the library, do you mind if I walk with you to show you around the place?," Alya asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure," Marinette said as Alya walked her to the elevator. It took them two minutes to get up the next floor.

"Well I got to get back to work, I'll see you later today afterwards," Alya went back in the elevator leaving Marinette by herself.

She walked to his office and knocked on the door, the room was indeed dark but opened the door and saw a blonde guy with a suit and dark green tie.

He smirked then said, "Please sit down and let the interview start."

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I was here for the interview and wanted to see if I qualify for the job." Marinette was feeling very nervous, worried that she didn't make the cut for the job.

Before she could give him her job application, he immediately said,"You're hired!"

She was indeed shocked by how she was hired right on the spot. She asked, "H-how did I ... I didn't even give you the job application yet!?"

Adrien answered, "Because you look like a very determined, smart and very passionate person for the job!"

"Ok.. what are my hours?," Marinette asked.

"8 a.m. to 9 p.m., or else you'll work extra hours," He said  as took out his hand for her to shake, Marinette shook his hand and nodded.

"Starting... tomorrow!," He said before she left the building.

Before she knew it, little did she know Adrien managed to get a copy of the application form hanging on his office wall.