Background

y/n l/n-

Personality:Happy-go-lucky,scary when super mad.

Age:27

Looks:

(Exactly what you look like

(Exactly what you look like.)

Ryu-

Personlality: Cold,mean,scary,but has a real soft spot on you.

Age:27

Looks:

Your past:

You and Ryu was born with abilities that everyone feared of,so the people inside of the walls decided to abandon you and Ryu outside of the walls.As you and Ryu were newborn babies Dr.Smith who is a crazy psycho settled with a statement that he will raise them and experiment them as his new subject for his new project.'x-terminal'

After years of pretending to be their parent,they were old enough for Dr.Smith to experiment on.The kids were horrified that a nice Dr.Smith had now turned into a complete psychopath,he was their only light that kept them living all these years without proper parenting or so they believed...

Soon after a few months of torture and suffering they began to hold grudges againts Dr.Smith.Y/n's headed was about to explode with rage seeing her friend screaming pain....she couldn't do anything....she just had to watch,hear,and see everything....all seemed to affect her life and now all she had in her mind is to kill him....Dr.Smith....that was the only choice,you and Ryu togerther had finally killed your 'father' oh wait no you mean their monster...

They were finally free fron everything....pain,suffering,screams,chains,labs,straps,and torture......after that incident you and ryu had a happy life outside the walls,to be honests you and ryu had survived all year long until you and ryu were 27.

Until they come across a battlefield that contained The beast titan vs humanity.