001

As the moonlight spilled down onto the puddles that leak over the streets, Floe Fawn looked down. One foot after the other, she walked down the pathway. The beeping of a close by car became fainter and fainter as she drowned out the sound with her careful humming. It was silent. Tommorow was Halloween. That one night of the year that she couldn't stand. Her sisters begging her to dress up when all she wanted to do was stay home in her warm mahogany bed. What a shame..

She parked herself up on a bench, crossing her legs as she shivered. "Five minutes and I'll go back.. five minutes." She murmured to herself quietly. Floe hates seeing so many princesses and fairies lying around the house. What if she was a fairy? She might as well have been the amount of times Tacey dressed her up in a fluffy pink dress and fairy wings. It was unbelievable.

Tacey was one of those girls who you couldn't resist, she had short blonde hair that flowed just past the length of her shoulders- contrasted by her sea blue eyes. She was always being surrounded by swarms of people. She hated the attention that people caressed her with, it just wasn't her thing.

Tacey's boyfriend, Jack, was with her at the moment. The two were cuddled up on the sofa, watching The Kissing Booth. He had his arms tightly around her as she nodded glued her eyes to a particular scene, her favourite one. Just as it was about to end, Floe burst into the room- biting her lip.

"What's wrong, Shorty?" Asked Jack, holding Tacey in his arms. Floe smirked. "I just have a feeling that tommorow's going to be a good day.. that's all.."

_______
Thanks for reading. I'll try and update every day or night when I can! I apologise that it was so short, but I have a good feeling about this book! Feel free to suggest chapter ideas.