Incu and Serror

~ink's P.O.V.~

I walk into the dorm to see error, my heart skips a beat, I mean, we are always together, every year they would be in the same school, and ect., but I never thought he would be my roommate! He must have noticed I was staring at him sense he looked at me and spoke

"Oh, it's you" *error rolled his eyes as he looked away*

"Umm that's a bit rude error" *ink said being a bit sassy*

"That was the point ink" *error said as he scoffed and took out a notebook and ripped out a few pages and starts to write*

"What are you writing?" *ink didn't expect an answer from error*

"I'm making a story about a two people, a boy and another boy, trapped in a single room alone with nothing to do, one absolutely hates the other but in secret actually likes him a lot, they end up falling in love after they worked together to get out the trapped room" *error blushed as he realized that he said that to ink*

"Wow, it sounds so interesting! Could I help you develop a bit of the plot?" *ink walked a bit closer to error*

"N-no!" *error looked away, blushing a deep blue*

"Pleeeeease!" *I gave error the puppy dog eyes*

"Fine!" *error looked back to me as he finally spoke those words*

"So, have you gave them names ye-" *i try to say but error's face went blue as he Intterupted me*

"Incu and Serror!" *error's face went an even darker blue as he said that*

-error's P.O.V.-

Incu and serror? Really me, it sounds just like ink and error, I really do like ink, but I mean, we would never have a chance.... I'm such a Tsundere!

"This is so interesting! I love the story and I love- m-my notebook! Hehehe!" *ink said staring into my eyes blushing his cute rainbow blush*

"Yeah! You'll probably just ignore me you idiot! All for your notebook, n-not like i want to talk to you!" *I blush and punch his arm jokingly as I say that* "I'm gonna go make my schedule!"

"Oh, okay!" *ink and I shared a small stare at each other as I leave"