Introduction

This is a new fanfiction of mine. I plan on it being pretty long probably 30 or something chapters so anyway here's the starter.

I remember that in a matter of minutes, the reality of the situation I was started in. I was the child of a villian at Auradon. Course it didn't take much longer for all the Auradon kids to realize the situation as well. We were rounded up and pushed into a corner.   That was uncomfortable for me being claustrophobic. I believe I was wedged in between that one pink haired dude and Harry Hook.

We tried to fight but apparently 2 to 1 ratio there was, was favorable to Auradon. Our fighting got us no where. It fuzzy after that but somehow they managed to put in the middle of nowhere that was apparently right near a small cozy town. Let's just say it wasn't for much longer, its basically The Isle on Auradon now. Except I'm pretty sure the villain kids are not doing nearly as well as Auradon normal resident.

I am startled out of my thoughts by someone yelling "Fruit, fruit for sale." It doesn't even take two seconds for me to get out of my sleeping area and run toward the stand. I grabbed my bag from a little nook I claimed on the side of the market square. Once I reach the stand I grab as much as I can and stuff it all in my cloth bag. I see a baked goods stand and grab some stuff from it.

I'm seen by the fruit seller and just like that I'm on the run. About twenty people are chasing me but most give up after a couple of seconds. I'm much faster then any of them. After all my entire life I've been on the run. Back on the isle I was one of the most successful robbers, behind Uma's crew and maybe Jay. Not that I didn't steal from Uma's crew and Jay, just they were the only ones who stole more than me and could catch me.

I get to my sleeping area and just about jump into it but I see masked figure. The mask does nothing, I can see it's Harry Hook from the hook on his hand and his outfit. The only surprising thing is everyone now walking up behind him. That would be Uma, Gil, Mal, Evie, Jay, Ben, and Carlos. Two aren't surprising to see with him, four are, and one I thought was still off being king.

I'm first to speak, "What are you doing here, it's miles away from where we were dropped off."

"We need you for something," Uma answered.

"What?"