Griffin Mcelroy?

So there I was kinda tipsy cause my mom decided to give me hard ice tea. Suddenly the guitar guy who I for some reason only call spaghetti grandpa/grandma was singing in front of space.

I started crying cause all I could think of was 'space is scary'. Eventually it ended but I did not rest long before a disco ball came.

At first the disco ball seemed good. But then I was crying again cause I was a bad disco ball. Thankfully it went away soon.

But that wasn't the end.

Soon there were these laser lights and such. I thought I saw it face I thought it must be Freddie Mercury. But all I could see was Griffin McElroy.

Griffin. Why are you here? What are you doing? Soon it became clear. Or so I thought.

Griffin was going to kill me.

I started to cry and pray to him.

All that happened was that I realized that when I was born Griffin stole my penis.

Soon spaghetti grandpa was in space again.

Griffin. Griffin please let them go. They are innocent just take me.

But then grandma was in. The moon?

Griffin!? Please my grandma has altimeter's wether or not this is my actual grandma let her go she will get confused.

Soon it became clear that Griffin was going to clone himself and. Take over the world!?

Griffin noooooo.

But what's this? Griffin seems sad.

He isn't taking over the world.

HE IS SAVING IT.

Oh Griffin I'm so sorry I misunderstood.

I sang along and cried as I said what I thought were my final good byes to Griffin.

He may have captured the entire band of Queen but he was just trying to help.

But what was this? Griffin was releasing them?

Then I realized Griffin didn't die.

He became his true form.

It was a giant robot thing that watt pad won't let me put a picture of in here. (It is the cover)

Oh Griffin I'm so glad you're back. You are my favorite littlest brother. Don't tell my brother I said that.

But I will be getting my penis back Griffin.

So now I realize that Griffin is our one true god and we all must praise him.

He will lead us to our true selves.