Letter From The Writer:

To the reader,

 Hiya! i'm so glad you decided to give my probably really shit fanfic a read! I wanted to write a kiribaku story that had an okay plot I guess, that hopefully has you wanting more! I really like kiribaku, and reading all the stories on wattpad had me wanting to make one of my own.

  A quick little warning- there will be swearing in this story, because its bakugou and bakuhoe gotta dirty ass mouth lmao. Also i'm planning on adding some 18+ moments between bakugou and kirishima, because I know for damn sure some of y'all want to read that shit (but its okay cuz like me too lmao x3) 

  All the photos that I have for each chapter aren't mine and i just picked them up from google images, so don't come after me lol. If you do know who the artist is however or if its you, please tell me and i'll give them credit! if it is my own drawing though, then it'll have my watermark on it (spojisart, spoges, kiribakuhoe_, or Spojispojis)

  I do have an idea on where i'm taking the story, but if you do have ideas please don't hesitate to tell me em! i'm super optimistic so i'm always open to new ideas! just don't get butt hurt if i don't use your idea lmao. if i do use your idea or take inspiration from it, i will give you credit. 

 I would really appreciate it if you gave me feedback and constructive criticism since i'm always looking to improve my writing. just don't be an ass cuz like then imma just wanna punch you instead of thank you. ION LIKE ASSHOLES

  thank you guys for reading this shit post of a letter if you did and i hope you enjoy my story!

and above all...

FUCK YOU.

 happy reading everyone!

now lets get into the story....