Life

I have an ordinary life.

Living in an ordinary world. No magic, no flying swords, no dragons and no immortal cultivators, just plain old Earth.

I have no ambition. I just go with the flow. If my parents want me to this and that, then I'll simply follow. If my friends want me to go with them, be like them, then I'll try to do my part.

Easy life.

That's what I want. No complications, no indescribable emotions, no commitments and no difficult decisions.

But life, is never easy.

Humans with their exceptional intelligence, nevertheless failed to decipher the real meaning of life.
There are still so many mysteries in life that are yet to be solved.

However, despite my earlier statements, I still came to the point in my 19 years of existence, where I'm bound to choose whether to continue living, or give up my (not so satisfactory) life, to save another.

Choose.

A common word. We hardly even noticed that we are doing just that everyday in our lives.
Choosing what to wear, what to say or what to even think. To choose to be happy or be sad. To sin or repent. To choose to live life wonderfully or live dreadfully.

And I'm choosing the former. I want to live my life wonderfully, heroically. Though I spent the last 19 years of my life awfully, still I want to live this short moment of my life admirably.

To die with no regrets.

Ah. What a beautiful statement. Yet so few have achieved that. And I for one are one of the many who did just the opposite.

Regrets.

I have those. So many, many regrets in life that if only I have a remote control where I can rewind those moments, I'll enthusiastically do it. If only that's true.

If only.

A phrase continuously ringing in my head. If only I did just the opposite the outcome would be different. But there's no undo button in life. No time machine. Just plain old boring and cruel life.

Thus, here I am in this brightest, most glorious moment of my life where I got to live my life meaningfully even for just a short instance. I got to live awesomely.

With that as my last thoughts, I finally succumbed to the glowing darkness.