Who is that Smurf?

It was a normal day, all the Smurfs were doing their jobs until a fox got inside the village. It wasn't that big. It was the same size as a bunny but it still scared the Smurfs. The Smurfs were ready to attack when they saw a Smurf ridding the fox.
"Who are you?" SmurfStom asked with her arch on her hands.
"I'm SmurfHoney" the Smurf said "We're not here to attack, so could you please put that arch down?"
"Fine..." SmurfStorm said.
"Hello Honey! I'm Smurfette. Would you mind following me to talk with Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow?" said Smurfette.
"Okay... Stay here Blueberry" said SmurfHoney.
Before they go, SmurfBlossom asks "Does your fox bite?"
"Blueberry? No, she doesn't. And don't worry, she won't eat any of you. She's a vegetarian." SmurfHoney pointed out.
They go to Papa Smuf's mushroom, where he is with SmurfWillow doing some potions. Smurfette knocks on the door.
"Come in." said a voice from the inside.
The two girls opened the door and got in. Then Smurfette starts talking.
"Papa Smurf, SmurfWillow, meet SmurfHoney. She's new in here and..."
SmurfWillow interrupted Smurfette.
"Honey? Is that you?"
"Excuse me... Do I know you?" SmurfHoney asked confused.
"You might not remember but you were born at Smurfy Grove" SmurfWillow kept talking. "When you were a baby Smurf, you disappeared from Smurfy Grove while I was taking care of you. I've searched everywhere for you without any success."
"Oh..." SmurfHoney said even more confused.
"And now look at you! You're all grown up and beautiful" said SmurfWillow with a smile.
"We're very busy now... Maybe you could show the village to her, Smurfette." said Papa Smurf.
"Okay!" Smurfette said happily.
She showed SmurfHoney everything in the Village and presented her to all the Smurfs.
"Maybe I'll stay in the Village." SmurfHoney said "It's better than being all alone in the forest."
"Let me talk to Handy to build a mushroom house for you and while he's building it, you can stay at my mushroom!" Smurfette exclaimed very excited.
"Ok." SmurfHoney replied.
"Let's go!" Smurfette said.
"Hold up, let me pick Blueberry up."
"Okay! I'll go with you."
They got Blueberry and went to Smurfette's mushroom.
When they arrived, they started talking.
"Wow! You're place is amazing!"
"Thank you!"
They started organizing everything before lunch. After that, Smurfette was heading to Baker Smurf's mushroom house to ask for the food when SmurfHoney stopped her.
"Where are you going?"
"To Baker's house to get lunch for us."
"Why? Don't you have any food in here?"
"I do have food... I just don't know how to cook very well..."
"Do you want me to teach you?"
"Would you do that for me?"
"Yeah, why not?"
Smurfette smiles.
They started picking up the ingredients. While Smurfette was reading the recipe book, SmurfHoney was preparing the food. At the end they had a delicious smurfberry cake and an apple pie.
"This is awesome! I can't believe that we made these!" Smurfette exclaimed. "How did you learn to cook?"
"I'm self-taught." SmurfHoney answered.
"Wow!" Smurfette said amazed.
"Now let's stop talking and let's eat instead."
"You're right! Making these made me hungry."
When they finish their lunch, they went to see the other Smurfs. On the way, they found SmurfBlossom who started asking SmurfHoney a lot of questions.
"Why are your eyes and hair brown? Why do you have a fox as a pet? Why is her name Blueberry? Do you like pink? And yellow? Did you make your flower crown?"
"1st- I was born like this; 2nd- Because we met a long time ago and we protect each other since then; 3rd- Because of her dark blue eyes and the fact that she loves eating blueberries; 4th- Pink is one of my favourite colors, but I'm not a big fan of yellow; 5th- Yes I did make my flower crown and my clothes as well." SmurfHoney answered.
"You look like you're very cool! Well, I gotta go. SmurfLily might be looking for me!"
After she leaves Smurfette asks: "How did you answer all those questions like that? I would have messed up everything!"
"I don't know."
"Maybe you have a talent for it?"
"Talent? I don't have any talents. I'm good at everything I do."
"Really? How is that possible?"
"I don't know. It just happens. Now let's keep walking."
"Ok."