Moving into the Apartment complex

THIS IS IN THE READERS POINT OF VIEW:

"Ugh, MOM!", Why did we have to move into the complex with the hot boys"?! I said, while fiddling with my cat, Mr whiskers. 

Mom replied with "Y/N, I know you are thinking about that boy, Gibbson Gibby" She said while following up with "You will not be getting his nectar, I already have".

I was angered. "YOU HAVE BEEN FIDDLING WITH MY LOVER BOY?" I screamed.

Mom just replied with "Yes". She went over to the big window, and opened it.

"I am sorry  I have to do this, But I cannot be arrested for being a pedophile" She said, and then leaped out the window.

I went over to the window, and shut it. I was happy she was gone. Now I can go over and suck Gibby's, sweet, sweet banana. Done and done, now I have my mother out of the way. I went over to the fruit bowl, stuck an orange with Dave Rowntree's  face on it, up inside of me.

"ooooo" I said, and opened the door.

It's time for me to introduce myself to gibby. I walked down the haul, past Carlys door.

SPENCERS POV:

I have been spying on this girl. She is very hot with H/C hair and E/C eyes. But there is a problem that is keeping us apart. Number one, she's younger than me, but that can be easily avoided. When we get together, I can just say "YOU BETTER FUCKING FAKE YOUR AGE AND SAY YOU ARE 18 OUR YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO THE RIVER AND GET A PEP TALK FROM DAVE ROWNTREE".

Now what's the problem with having a pep talk with Dave? He is known to kidnap people and fiddle them. Damon Albarn once had this experience, that is why he now looks like a Pringle who played in the sun too long. Maybe she is into that, though.

The other reason, she likes gibby. The Gibby that hit me with a red triangle. But I will take care of him. I will feed him to the Phil swift.  

READERS POV:

Here I am. In front of Gibby's door. Should I knock? Should I not? I know he wants c o o c h i e. I saw a photo of him on an adult website saying so. He cannot resist me, I know. Its time to knock.

I knocked. Noosing response until 3.43 seconds later. It was Gibby, Topless. 

"Uh Hey hottie" I said, looking at that muscular body.

"Hey" he said winking. "wanna come in"

But right then, I heard a voice.

"Gibby, come on babbi-baby, I have the chicken ready".

I was shocked. I went past gibby and walked in. and then I saw it. Freddie. He was laying there Chicken on his face.

"Who is that?" Freddie asked, looking at me.

"Aw its okay baby" Gibby continued, "we can have a foursome".

"UH foursome?" I asked, following with "There are only three-"

Gibby cut in "There is also our principal"

The principal poked his head up from a bush in the middle of the room.

Yes, they were all hot, but not as hot as Gibby. Will I join? Yes.

I joined in, and we started having our fun.

Spencers POV:

That-That.... She is having a foursome? WITHOUT ME? HELL NO. I stormed in, and killed The principle and Freddie. Both of their last words were "Oh god, hot hot hot." I knocked Y/N out, and put her in a bag. I fought Gibby, but he ran out in the hallway. The bag Y/N was in was near the window, and Was pushed out. By Dave Rowntree. IS SHE OKAY?? NOONNOONNO