In the Beginning

There was only the Aether and the Keepers. Among them were two beings who would later be known by many names. One would be known as Doctor Monty, the other as the Shadow Man.

The Keepers are a godlike species, having many abilities normal humans would not have. They have big mouths with crooked teeth and no eyes. They would eventually create a device known as the Summoning key, which allows them to manipulate dimensions, including the original dimension, the Aether, also known as Agartha. This also helps them to travel between dimensions. While traveling through dimensions, they discover a dimension opposite of the Aether called the Dark Aether. This dimension slowly corrupts the Keepers as they experiment with the powers of the Dark Aether. Not all Keepers become corrupt, which forms a factions amongst the corrupted and uncorrupted. Among the corrupted Keepers, is the Shadow Man. Among the uncorrupted, is Doctor Monty.
The corrupted Keepers create a pyramid that is capable of absolute power, using the Dark Aether. This is known as the Aether Pyramid. After the pyramid is created, a war breaks out between the corrupted and uncorrupted Keepers. The War of Agartha begins.
Knowing that they will soon lose the war, the corrupted Keepers hide the Aether Pyramid on a moon within one of the newly discovered dimensions. The uncorrupted Keepers imprison the corrupted inside the Dark Aether beneath creation. The Keepers take on the mantle of Guardians. The corrupted Keepers, trapped in the Dark Aether, contort and evolve over Eons, becoming a new species entirely. These new beings are known as the Apothicons. They take on a squid-like, Cthulhu-esque form. There are many different species of Apothicon, such as the Margwa, a three headed beast with tentacles for arms, and green scaly skin. They desire, above all else, to return to Agartha.
On September 3rd, 5 AD, the Apothicons send meteors of Element 115 to Earth. Knowing that the planet has a gateway to Agartha, they believe humanity will one day wage war amongst themselves, which will open up a rift that will allow the Apothicons to escape the Dark Aether. Sure enough, their predictions become reality, and on January 15th, 1292, the Great War between humanity and the Apothicons begins.
Two years later, on April 14th, a group of four heroes saves a man by the name of Sir Pablo Marinus from the clutches of a Margwa. These four heroes would later be known as Primis. The Great War goes on for seven years before Primis finally defeats the Apothicons alongside the Keepers. Before they seemingly disappearing from history, Primis instructs the Wolf King to begin building Der Eisendrache, also known as the Iron Dragon, in Werfen, Austria. In 1318, the Wolf King makes his dying request to have his bones buried in the grounds of Der Eisendrache, accompanied by his wolf, to his loyal servant, Arthur. A day later, an anomaly occurs, creating a Temporal Rift that teleports Arthur to a buried Western town in 2025 Angola.