High school

This story will jump between the two  main characters Star and Brodie's perspectives.

Brodie
---------------------------------------------------------
High school is hell and I've only been here for a month. The pubescent teens only make it worse. I'm walking to class and turning the corner I see five guys shoving each other against the lockers, typical. I try to avoid them but there wrestling is happening in front of the class I need to be in. Pushing my way though the crowd I almost reach the door but then... "Oi Twilight" the biggest of the boys calls out. I try to ignore but then someone gets a hold of my bag. "Twilight when I say your name you turn around and respect me" the boy saying this has a shaven head and an earing. He pulls my hood down to reveal my messy black hair and headphones. "Eww who has headphones these days, it's all about the Air pods now" he taunts. "Can I just go please" I ask. "It speaks" he says. His hands are loose enough  that I can squirm away and though the door. "Mr Dalo your late" the science teacher bellows. She is one of those teaches that wears tight suits and has a large watch on her wrist to scold you about the time. "Sorry" I mutter under my breath and scamper to my desk that's at the back. finally I can burrow behind my science book and hope to go back to being invisible. I really do hate high school.