Prologue

"Destructive spell number 33,Blue Fire Crashdown", shouted Byakuya Kuchiki. The fleeing shinigami easily dodged the captain's attacks and continued his flight. Captain Kuchiki used flash steps. But it was of no use, the thief was way too fast even for him."Captain!", called his lieutenant,Abarai Renji,"I've informed the tenth divison . They will be here anytime now." No sooner had he said this than Toshiro Hitsugaya's bankai was heard in the distance,"Sit upon the frosted heavens ,Hyorinmaru!". In a moment the surrounding area was frozen into ice. The culprit faltered for a bit but continued running. "You're not going anywhere",shouted Hitsugaya. He froze the shinigami's legs with ice. The God of Death struggled a little,then using his brute strength,he broke the ice,flapped his wings and flew from the ground." I won't let you get away," shouted the ice captain. "Stop him Haineko!" Matsumoto ordered her Zanpakuto. A layer of dust surrounded the robber,completely cutting down his vision." Bankai! Senbonzakura Kageyoshi". Sensing immediate danger,the shinigami threw the two cups away. Immediately,two more shinigamis appeared,caught the two cups and flew away,caring less for their comrade,who was struck down by a hundred million blades."Darn it! They escaped",growled Byakuya. His lieutenant appeared beside him," Captain,The Head Captain has called for an emergency meeting".

At the Meeting

The Head Captain,Genryusai Yamamoto,announced,"It is extremely harmful to have lost the Cup Of Valter,I am afraid that its powers will be used for wrong purposes."

He turned towards Toshiro,"Captain Hitsugaya,I need you to go to the human world and inform the substitute soul reaper,Kurosaki Ichigo,about the incident,don't disclose the Cups' ability to him but let him know to inform the Soul Society if he ever sees those."

"Yes,sir",replied the white haired soul reaper. The Head Captain then ordered Captain Soifon of the 2nd Divison to be prepared to go into the human world along with the captain of the 10th Divison.

"But Head Captain we would also have to ask for help from ex-captain Kisuke Urahara as it concerns the human world also",she replied,quietly wishing that she would also get to see her idol Yoruichi.

"Pardon my boldness,sir,but I would inform him personally about the problem",said Captain Hitsugaya,"Unless he is aware of the actual danger, I doubt that he will help us."

Yamamoto thought for a moment while all the Captains remained quiet.

"Fine,suit yourself",he said.

"Thank you,sir".

The Human World

Light Yagami was sitting in his room,talking to Kibune Sansaki,a traitor of Soul Society.

"So the robbery was successful?"asked Light.

"Yes",smiled Kibune,"After all it was planned by you Kira".

Light paid no attention to the flattery.

"So you are saying that the only person capable of going into the shinigami world is Kisuke Urahara,right?"

"Yes,apart from a shinigami like Ryuk no other being,even a soul reaper can go there".

Light turned towards the original owner of the Death Note.

"Will you bring them for me Ryuk?"

"No. Why would I? I've already told you that I will not help you in any way,in whatever you do",he replied.

"Let's make a deal then. I 'll give you ten apples a day,"Light bargained.

"Let's negotiate. How about you give me half of your life span",Ryuk proposed.

Kibune laughed a little.

"Not happening",answered Light.

"Same here".

"15 apples"

"Nope",he remained stubborn.

"Fine,20".

Ryuk raised an eyebrow,"Seriously?"

"Yes." Light finalised.

"I'll bring the cups."

"Wow you really can bargain,can't you?",Kibune admired,"But isn't it going to be costly?"

Light sighed. It sure was. Bur asking that Urahara guy was a worse choice to make. He didn't want to be suspected from the beginning. Meanwhile,Ryuk was already eating apples inside his head.