the first time they met

"you get my friend Cyrus here a chocolate chocolate chip muffin, then we have a deal." Buffy Driscoll told him. Tj could have got Cyrus the muffin and went on with his day but there was something about him that called out to Tj and made him say "Well i can but teach a man to fish? All you have to do is walk to the muffin like you already own it." And even when Buffy said "he can't do that." Tj never faltered and said "Hey don't tell him what he can't do." with out hesitation. Thinking back on it this was the moment Cyrus knew Tj was special. Jonah never had believed in him like that. Honestly no one had until Tj. Even if Cyrus ended up needing Tjs help with the muffin it was the initial thought that counted. Even though Cyrus's innocence made Tj just wanna tear down every barrier he had ever put around himself, he still had to play the part, walking away saying " i need at least a c plus."

hey guess so this is how i will write authors notes. ik this is really bad and literally no one will read this but ya know i'm still gonna write. idk when part 2 will be up this was pre written soo. i also don't know where i'm heading with this but it's probably gonna be tjs redemption arc kinda in his pov more or less so yah. bye.