The Love of Us

She walks by, so smiley, so feminine, so happy... It takes my heart away.

Every time I see her I just can't help myself, I want to talk to her and hear everything she has to say... I want her to know she can count with me.
The only thing that makes me sad it's... thinking that I'm not enough for her... How am I gonna be enough if I am just a kid when she needs a man?

I enter the building with my uniform after a long day of school, I went to the cafeteria for eating something before my rehearsal, when I saw her... She was eating cereal with strawberry yogurt while seeing her phone.

–Hi y/n... –I started to feel my cheeks getting red–
–Hi Kai! –she said with a bright smile stopping everything she was doing– Want to eat with me?
–S-sure! –she puts away her things and I sit down– you came from school?! Isn't it too late?!
–The schools here tends to do that –I said scratching my neck– but don't worry! I'm okay!
–Don't stress too much okay? Young people like us can't have too much stress! Or we're going to end like Hitman Bang. Eating cookies to avoid stress –she nodded and I laugh with her– I like your uniform... It's so pretty!
–R-really? –I blushed–
–Yes, you're handsome and with this fancy uniform, you look like a prince!
–You look like a queen every time... –my cheeks become red after saying that– I-I mean...
–Y-you really think so?... –I nodded and she smile to me with a sad look– thanks... No one says that to me, so it's nice hearing and specially if it's someone so cute as HueningKai –she smiles to me brightly again–
–For me... You're the prettiest idol –I give her a shy smile and I just see her beautiful face turning red– I promise...

In the middle of the practice the guys take a little break, I stayed in the studio, I saw a little piano before and I wanted to play it.

I started playing it, I was still thinking about that look that y/n gave me, nobody tells her that she is beautiful? I want to tell her everyday that. For me she's the most endearing and beautiful girl of the world.
When she smiles, when she laugh, when she talks, when she's just there thinking and working I just can't help myself...

–That's really beautiful... –said a voice behind me, when I look back I saw y/n standing behind me–
–Thanks... –I smile to her–
–I love the sound of piano... It's my favorite instrument... Can I sit down with you? –I nodded– I never learned to play it... But I wanted to...
–Maybe I can teach you... If you want... –I said with pink cheeks–
–That would be amazing –she said with a smile– can you play a little bit more please?

I nodded and start playing, she was there contemplating me... In a moment she posed her head in my shoulder and I just gasped a little bit, she makes my heart stop and beat so fast at the same time... I am in love with her.

When I finished playing she looked at me with her hear still in my shoulder.

–Thank you... It makes me feel better... –she gave me a little smile–

I stayed quiet for a moment.

–I want to make you feel good all the time... –I confessed– I want to tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I have seen all the time... I want to talk to you all the time, I want to see you and tell you everything I have discover... I want to listen to your stories everyday... I want to listen to your voice... your jokes... your singing... I want to be with you y/n... –she looked at me surprised by everything I have said– I know you're older and that maybe I am not what you need but... I want to make you happy –I looked at her–
–Everyday? –I nodded–
–Everyday –I felt her hands surrounding my neck with sweetness–
–That is just what I need...

She came close to me and I pulled her to me little bit closer by her waist, then we kiss, telling us this way that we accept the love of each other, without rules, without mattering what others think, just us...
Just the love of us.