Chapter 1 (blairs past)

Blair is a 17 year old she is well known for being one of the most wanted killers but Blair wasn't always like this.
7/3/3 is the day Blair was born she is was born in a small little hospital in green wood Blairs family wasn't very wealthy her mum (Amanda), was looking for jobs and her dad had left them when he found out that his wife was pregnant. Blair doesn't go to school because her mum can't afford it she couldn't even write her own name until she was 10 one day Amanda sent Blair to go fetch some bread from the market/shops. *When Blair arrived her house* she slowly opened the door....

Blairs mother was on the floor bleeding head to toe there was blood everywhere on the walls on the carpet Blair didn't know what to do what could she do she was still just a kid

Blairs mother was on the floor bleeding head to toe there was blood everywhere on the walls on the carpet Blair didn't know what to do what could she do she was still just a kid. Than she ran she just ran all she could think about is how it was all her fault that if she just would have been quicker she could have came home before IT happened, that night she slept on the streets crying her self to sleep the next day she started begging for money but everyone just looked at her with disgust they whispered about Blair in front of her to rub it in "is this what my life is going to be from now on" she whispered to her self .After a while a man walks by and touches Blairs shoulder "hello Blair", Blair turns around "h-h-hello w-who are you" "I'm Cole I heard about your mother who would do such a thing to an innocent person" he said in a deep voice there where few seconds of silence before Cole said "I hear you don't have a place to stay why don't u stay with me BUT only on one condition" "what kind of conditions" said Blair taking a big gulp "you have to work for me and do as I say from now on do we have a deal" he said putting his hand forward "y-yes" said Blair shaking Coles hand...