cosmos

this night i saw a shooting star. i apparently thought of u because i wished it could be us again - unconciously. by accident. regretting it even before my mind could really start to lead my thoughts to this direction. it would have ended in an ocean of tears. 

i was desirous of losing my interest in smoking. or to recieve better marks in school. to be healthy. 

to be honest: to be happy

most importantly, in this moment, in these 3 secounds i spent watching a burnt out star moving down to neverland, far far away from me -far far away from my thoughts- i suddenly began to question myself: 

how many people on this earth, as we all look at the same nightsky, did look. at this tiny shooting star. at the same instant of time. that i did so. and all wished. for never ending. 
happiness. ?
to stop smoking. ?
immense wealth. ?
getting their relationship problems solved finally. ?

small raindrops were kissing my neck and the freckles around my nose. i started to realize, that we all have one thing in common: we are too scared of moving on. most people are. we want to abdicate our responsibility of getting things done by ourselves. we are scared. maybe we are also a bit lazy - while being motivated and feeling strong to carry the weight on our own shoulders and preparing our own solutions, to think about a change of our opinions and feelings and questions and answers and even our biggest demons and enemies would / should ! actually be the better perspective. we load up our problems onto lightning dust to get rid of them and maybe that's the reason why shooting stars always fall down.

let's make them find their way up again. 🌻