The Beginning of A New Life

Our story begins in a cute little Café that is a very popular hangout for a certain 7 girls, its called Sugar-cube Corner. Within this Café, there are 6 girls, but one is missing. This Cafe is where our story will begin with.

The 6 girls are within the Café, are just having an regular conversations about, what to do for the last 1 months & 2 weeks, before their last year of high school

The 6 girls are within the Café, are just having an regular conversations about, what to do for the last 1 months & 2 weeks, before their last year of high school. Each of the girls are special & unique in there of own ways, especially with their magical powers, or Equestrian powers.

The first girl has dark purplish blue hair with a light pink highlight & a purple highlight in a ponytail. Bits of curls on the side of her head, & purple eyes, that have big thick black glasses. A purple star on the left side of her head, that has her dark purple geode tied with it. She is wearing a dark purplish blue short-sleeve dress that has a bit dark pink in the middle of the front of the dress, with dark purplish blue stars & a bit dark pink stars. As for her magical powers, she is able to levitate, or move objects out of her way. She also wears purple-blue strap sandals. Her name is, Twilight Sparkle.

The next girl has curly pink hair, that's in very short ponytails with blue hair-bands, with a blue tiny bow in her hair that has her pink geode on it. She also has pink heart shaped sunglasses, but those are on her head. Her eyes are a baby blue color. Her outfit is a light pink dress with dark pink spaghetti straps, edges, & polka dots. The dress also has a baby blue belt, that has a vanilla cupcake purse & baby blue strap sandals. She is able to create explosions from sprinkles. Her name is, Pinkie Pie.

The third girl has purple, that's in a curl high-ponytail, that has a 3 blue diamond shaped hair clip in her parted hair & has blue eyes. She also has a pair of yellow sunglasses that has bits of blue diamond shaped on the top edges, but has them on her head too. Her dress is a light blue short-sleeved that has purple diamond designs, with her light purple geode on the base of the collar. Along with purple wedges, with blue & white diamonds. Her magic powers are able to conjure up diamond shields, or anything. Her name, is Rarity.

The fourth girl hair is yellow in a short of low ponytail, with a light green headband with her orange geode & she has green eyes. The outfit is a orange sort of full outfit overall with light green beads type of neckless, light green straps & edges of the shorts, that has mini designs on the shirt part. She has a pair of light green strap slip-ons. Now as for her powers, or magic abilities, its super strength. Her name is, Apple Jack.

The fifth girl hair is rainbow colors in a ponytail, & she wears a rainbow baseball cap & has magenta eyes. Her top is a rainbow tang-top, with blue jeans & a blue wristband that has her blue geode on it. The shoes she wears are a blue, yellow, & red wedges. Her power can come in real handy whenever its required, its super speed. Her name is, Rainbow Dash.

The sixth girl has hair is a light pink long hair, with bits of curls & has a flower pin in her hair with her light pink geode, & her eyes are a shade darker of green. Her top is a one strap on her left side that has a magenta butterflies clip, with a leaves & magenta color butterflies. She also has light blue worn jean shorts, that also have magenta & green butterflies. She wears a tying pink sandal, with little heel. Her name is, Fluttershy.