Welcome to Soul Society

(y/n) POV

"You see that sweetie, that's your new home." A woman said She had beautiful long brown hair, lovely brown eyes, and an elegant dress, but for some reason, she looked really sad, "Be better than your father and I, be the great man I know that you can be, and never forget that mama loves you." She said as she began to cry, "Goodbye my love." She said as she threw me into a strange gate, suddenly several men stabbed her from behind. 

"WAKE UP (Y/N)!" Fuyu yelled as she flipped me out of my bed.

 "THE HELL FUYUMI?!" I yelled as I held the back of my head, "Sorry you ok?" She asked as she walked over to me, "I'm fine

 "THE HELL FUYUMI?!" I yelled as I held the back of my head, "Sorry you ok?" She asked as she walked over to me, "I'm fine." I said as I flicked her forehead, "You had that dream again; the one about the woman and the baby didn't  you." She said, "Yeah." I said sadly, "We better get going the others already left." She said, "The Soul Reapers are coming to take you away from us aren't they." I said, "Yeah, but I promise I'll come to visit you whenever I can." She said as she hugged me.

'She doesn't have to go if I kill those stupid reapers!' I thought as I drew my dagger, "STUPID CAPTAIN! WHY DO I HAVE TO COME GET THE NEW RECRUIT?!" A woman yelled, "DIE SOUL REAPER!" I yelled as I tried to stab her, "Aww well aren't you a cutie!" She said as the blade of my dagger slid off the hilt, "Maybe you can tell me where this Fuyumi lady is and I won't tell your parents about you trying to kill me." She said, "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE FUYU! She's the closest thing I have to a mom." I said softly, "You poor thing. Maybe I'll take you in. Oh, wait the captain won't be too happy about that...OH WELL! Who cares, your cute and you need a mom plus you've got quite a bit of spiritual pressure for a kid your age." She said.

"FUYUMI!" I yelled as I ran to Fuyu, "Help me." I said, "What did you do this time?" Fuyu asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Some crazy chick is trying to kidnap me!" I said, "(Y/N)!" Rangiku shouted as she tackled me, "Why did you run away like that?" She asked, "Is this the crazy chick you told me about?" Fuyu asked, "Help me!" I said weakly, "Hi are you Fuyumi?" Rangiku asked, "Yeah, and I take it you're the soul reaper who's supposed to take me." Fuyu said, "Yep and I'm also taking this little guy!" Rangiku said as she stood up and knocked me out.

Fuyumi POV

"(Y/N)!" I shouted as I caught him, "Come on bud wake up!" I said, "Don't worry he'll be fine...probably." Rangiku said, "What do you want with (y/n)?!" I asked, "To give him a better life." She said, "Fine, but if I EVER hear that a single hair on his head is ever harmed I'll kill you myself." I said, "Seems reasonable." She said as she took (y/n), "Shall we go?" She asked, "Let's go." I said.

(y/n) POV

"W...What happened?" I asked groggily, "Oh good you woke up. I just dropped Fuyumi off at the academy, and now I'm taking you home." Rangiku said as she carried me, "Wait you were serious about taking me in?" I said, "Yes I was sweetie." She said.