Intro

Ever wished you had the guts to talk to your crush and to NOT worry about their boyfriend? Well "I, Zayn Malik, Nerd of Preston High School for The Arts, wish everything i got for that to happen to me. But I'm a nerd and that girl is lets just say Miss POPULAR.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet Zayn Malik also known as the nerd of PReston high. Since the start if Freshmen Year Zayn's had only one goal other than passing all classess with straight A"s. And that is To get the girl of his dreams.  Ms.Popular. Ms.Shalee Aimes. There really isnt much to tell about him but you'll be suprise to hear how this nerds sings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet Shalee aimes. People know her as Ms.Popular and may think that she's always happy becuase she looks so well NEVER judge a boook by its cover. She is Misrable And people dont even know it, not even her boyfriend. But there's one person who can tell and lets just say hes madly in love with her.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Author's note

Look im not much of a writer i mean really you should see my langauge arts grades but im still passing. anywhore, please just read my books and vote even though there not finshed or great, but dont except me to update often  never know what can happen but oh well.