Chapter 1•Please Don't Bite

(I actually have a plan for this one unlike my other stories lmao. I will try and finish this X Reader unlike the Midoriya one I did... Anyway, onto the story!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V

[Name] was a normal girl. Her Mum and Dad loved each other very much. She had a lovely little brother who was a little pain at points in time, but she still loves him. She had a normal school life. She didn't get bad grades yet, she didn't get good grades either. She got picked on sometimes but never to the point of it being over board.

Her friend, Alexa however, wasn't the same. She lived with her Mum because her dad killed her little sister. She wasn't right in the head either. She had the tendency to say gruesome stuff at random times. Also, she really loved stuff that was like creepy ghost stories, Creepypasta it was called. Alexa would tell [Name] with detail of how a character would kill. It scares [Name], a lot.

~~~~~~~~~
[Name]'s P.O.V

I was currently walking home with my little brother Ace. He loves the forest so we go down the usual route, the path that leads to the park near our house.

I was a little scared because of the news. Lately, mangled corpses have been showing up and authorities just say it's wolves. I don't think a wolf could slice a child's neck open. But, maybe I'm just paranoid...

It's all because Alexa has been reading those scary stories to me again. I told her they frighten me, but she continues reading. It's like, she likes seeing the fear on my face.

Just as I got stuck out of my thoughts, we arrive at the park. Mum is waiting for us and Ace runs up to her.

"Hey there lil' man!" Mum says.

"Mummm!! I got 100% on my science test!" He jumps up and down.

"Wow, that's way more than what I get!" I chuckle.

"Oh shush [Name], you're both smart in your own ways." Our Mum smiles.

"Hey, how 'bout we go home and have banana splits? Dad bought chocolate ice-creeaamm!" Mum continues.

I basically dive head first into the car while Ace quickly tries to put his seatbelt on. Mum drives us home and we get the delicious treat we were told about.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

I get ready for bed. Maaannn, was that meat pie filling! I plug my earbuds in and start to listen to some songs.

"Kiss me on the mouth, set me free..." I sing along. (If you know this song, you are the bomb!!!)

"Sing me like a choir..." I untie my hair.

"I can be the subject of your dreams..." I sigh as I get into my pajamas.

"Your sickening desire..." I turn off all the lights.

"Don't you wanna see a man up close?..." I love the beat this song.

"A Phoenix in the fire..." A heard a voice from behind me. It was my Mum.

"Muuuuummm!! It was getting to the good paarrtt!!!" I whine.

"I know, I know! But it's family movie night!" She replies.

"Will there be popcorn?" I ask and she nods.

I bolt down and quickly sit in the good spot. The best spot. My spot. I hiss as Ace tries to push me. Ace barks back. It all just becomes animal noises and laughter.

"Alright you two animals! Guess what movie we're watching!" My Dad says.

"It better not be Jumanji again..." Both me and Ace whine.

"The Lion king!" My Dad replies back, ignoring our complaints.

Our eyes were practically glued to the screen. Ace fell asleep before me. I won once again! Well, I always win. I have never been able to fall asleep while watching a movie. The movie finished and I took Ace and put him to bed as I see my parents fell asleep.

I plug my MP3 player into its charger since I'm not allowed to have a phone. I'm getting one for my 17th birthday though!
I smiled at that thought and slipped into bed. My nice, cozy, soft and fuzzy bed.

I squirmed around in my blanket before wrapping myself up in it.

"Snug like a bug in a rug!" I say to no one but myself.

I settle down and drift off to sleep. My eyes widen a bit after I hear sounds from the kitchen but I thought nothing of it and I shut my eyes.

I can't wait...
To see Ale
a...

To m
orr ow...

(Wow! 754 words! I'm so excited for this story. Comment down below who you want the main love interest to be.)